Chapter 15

"Shu? I need to ask you something" Soojin said and carefully shook the younger girl in front of her.

"What is it?" she mumbled sleepily and wrapped the blanket tighter around her shoulders.

Since they've gotten the okay from Namjoon that they could sleep together again if they want a few weeks ago, the two had exploited that, so as now.

Shuhuas nightmares had really stopped, probably for the very reason he had suspected.

They had been watching Descendants of the Sun until midnight and actually they wanted to sleep now, but Soojin couldn't.

Moonbyuls words were circling in her mind, she was now certain about what she wanted to do to pay the sasaeng his actions back.

But she wanted to be sure that Shuhua was really okay with revealing the relationship.

"Babe? You wanted to ask me something" Shuhuas voice brought her back to reality. The girl turned around to face Soojin.

"What's wrong? You were spacing out throughout the whole evening" she asked softly.

"Nothing's wrong"

"Don't lie, I see that something is depressing you"

Soojin sighed and gently laid her hand on Shuhuas.

"Do you know why Moonbyul and Solar were here today?", she started and the younger girl shook her head, "I asked them if they'd advise me to make our relationship official"

Shuhuas eyes widened surprised. Why did Soojin want to confirm their dating so suddenly?

Not that she wasn't happy about it, Shuhua always wanted all the people to know that Soojin is her girl and only hers, but the latter had always been hesitating, so Shuhua hadn't hustled her.

"All of sudden?", she asked and Soojin nodded, "Why?"

"I just want Neverlands to know the reality, but what is even more important", she inhaled and made eye-contact with Shuhua, "I want that the guy who had hurt you gets his punishment"

Shuhuas eyes widened even more.

"What? Don't you want that?" Soojin asked as she saw the younger girls expression.

"No it's not that. I'm just surprised by your sudden confidence" she answered.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it always felt like you aren't sure about...us. You didn't even wanted to tell the others" Shuhua explained quietly and looked away.

Soojin was thrown off her guard, she thought Shuhua knew how much she loved her.

"Hey look at me", she said and laid her finger under Shuhuas chin, "I didn't want to tell anybody, because I was afraid of the reaction. If you're gay in this world, people look at you differently and I didn't want anybody to look at me or you like that. It doesn't has to do anything with you or that I'm unsure about us. I love you more than anybody else"

"Really?", Shuhua asked and Soojin nodded, "But why the sudden mind change then?"

"Don't you already know the answer?"

Shuhua smiled faintly.

"A question answered with a question" Soojin pouted and lightly smacked Shuhuas arm.

"Where are we? Ask me anything, or what?"

The tense atmosphere was gone at once and both of them laughed, knowing very well what was on each others mind.