Chapter 3

The next days Shuhua diligently practiced the choreography for Oh My God, the title track of the new album, with the help of Soojin.

She was a very patient teacher and corrected every move calmly.

She always tried to show Shuhua how good she actually was and hoped her self-doubts would maybe vanish, if she would see how much she improved in such a short amount of time.

Soojin had decided not to tell Soyeon or the other members about her concerns about the younger girl.

It was Shuhuas decision if she wanted to tell anyone, in fact Soojin wasn't even supposed to know.

She didn't want to interfere with Shuhuas private life and maybe make her even more upset. But nevertheless she kept an eye on her.

"Okay, last time for today" Soojin commanded after looking at her phone.

"It's after 10 pm, again. This girl definitely keeps me awake" she chuckled.

Shuhua just nodded, she was too exhausted to answer.

Sweat was dripping of her forehead and the back of her grey T-shirt was completely wet.

"Soojin-unnie is keeping me on my toes. But I got so much better in just five days. I can almost dance perfect" she thought proud of herself.

Soojin was a patient teacher indeed, but she also was really strict and let Shuhua practice a move until she perfectly executed it.

But the younger girl was willing to improve, therefore the two were a perfect match.

Soojin started the music and watched Shuhua carefully.

She was fascinated how graceful, yet powerful the younger girl performed the moves. It seemed like she even had fun while dancing.

In the past dancing had been a punishment for Shuhua, but now she kinda enjoyed it.

She had really improved a lot and Soojin was so proud of her.

Shuhua completed the dance without a single mistake and panted heavily, but happy, as the song ended.

"Finally! I got it" she screamed and collapsed on the ground.

Nothing could have made this moment better. After multiple days of hard practice, after emotional ups and downs, she finally nailed it.

Soojin smiled, incredibly proud of Shuhua eventually being able to finish the whole choreography accurately.

"Hey Shuhua!" she called.

The younger one looked at her with eyes filled with joy.

"You did so well and improved so much. I am very proud of you"

Shuhua stood up and looked straight at Soojin smiling wildly. Then she ran towards her and hugged her.

"I could just get better, because of you. You helped me so much" Shuhua said thankfully and looked up.

The taller girl beamed and Shuhua was overwhelmed by her beauty.

She stared at her face, asking herself how someone this perfect could exist.

Shuhuas gaze wandered from Soojins gorgeous eyes, which always attracted her attention to her lips and she wondered how it would feel to kiss them.

These kind of thoughts had been wandering around her head for the past few days and Shuhua always ended up in frustration.

She wanted to show Soojin her love so badly, wanted to taste her lips, but on the other hand she didn't want to lose a good friend.