Chapter 17

"Everybody listen up! I have to something to say" Soyeon said and stood up making everyone look at her with a full mouth.

As always when important announcements were made the girls were eating breakfast or dinner. Currently the last one was the case.

Everything was back to normal again.

Shuhua and Soojin were the lovebirds they used to be again, even if their was a different tension between them now, which only Minnie noticed.

But she really didn't want to interfere their business and just kept on snickering to herself.

"As you all know our schedule officially ends this week, so I wanted to thank you all for your hard work. This comeback wasn't easy and many things had happened, but nevertheless I'm proud of us as a group and what we achieved" Soyeon said the smile on her face grew with every second.

The girls hooted and clapped excitedly.

Soyeon was right, many things had happened, but hadn't they made this comeback a special one?

For Shuhua they did, during the last months Soojin became her girlfriend, both of them overcame her fears and that attack of the sasaeng had just strengthened their bond.

"And I have to make some special announcement as well" Soyeon continued and glanced at Miyeon, Yuqi and Minnie who nodded excitedly.

"The last weeks were stressing for all of us, but especially for one person. And that's Soojin" she said and turned towards the girl who looked at her in surprise.

"Keep on chewing" Shuhua whispered in her ear and took a sip from her water.

Soojin had only listened with half an ear, that's why was startled and she even forgot to chew when Soyeon called her name.

"You and Shuhua had to experience many problems and hardships and everybody of us noticed how you are suffering from its consequences. So we decided to send you two off to vacation" the leader concluded cheerfully and hold up two flight tickets.

Soojin choked on her food and coughed heavily while Shuhua had trouble to not spit out her water while gasping.

"Holy shit! When did you buy that?" the younger girl asked surprised and accepted the tickets with pleasure.

"About three hours ago", Soyeon answered casually, "Actually it was Miyeons idea, so thanks to her"

Miyeon waved it aside and laughed awkwardly.

"That's no big deal, really. I just suggested it and the details about the vacation were made by Yuqi, Minnie and Soyeon"

"We booked you one of the best hotels in Taipei, with spa and pool and everything, so you can really relax" Yuqi commented excitedly.

Now it was Shuhuas turn to choke on her food.

"Did I hear right? We are going to Taipei, to Taiwan?" she asked dumbfounded and with eyes rounder than the moon.

That was some sick prank, she was dreaming, that couldn't be real.

She took a quick look at her flight tickets, and indeed, they were going to Taipei.

Since she became a trainee under Cube Entertainment she hadn't returned to Taiwan a single time and now her friends gave her the opportunity to finally do so.

"I know the trip isn't long, but we thought you guys would like to go there, even if it's just short. We couldn't afford a longer journey", Soyeon explained and sheepishly scratched her head, "Your flight will depart Friday evening and then you have the whole weekend and Monday for you"