Chapter 16

"Shuhua get your lazy ass up! We're home!" Yuqis loud voice shouted through the dorm.

Shuhua who was watching TV leaped up happily and peeked out of the living room.

"You're early, I thought you come home for dinner? It's just 4pm" she said and bounced towards her friends.

"Well, the waiting time wasn't as long as expected" Soyeon answered and brutally kicked her shoes away.

"Did something happen? You don't look so happy" Shuhua asked and raised an eyebrow. The other girls sighed and looked down.

"What?", their behavior made Shuhua worried, "What happened?"

"Well, Soojin talked to the manager and-" Soyeon started her explanation, but broke off and gulped.

"And what? Are we going to be kicked out?" the younger girls asked with an unusually high voice.

"He said-", Soyeon started again and suddenly her eyes lightened, "That he'll talk to the CEO!"

Shuhua stared at her dumbfounded. How dared they to play such a rotten joke on her?

This topic wasn't funny at all, they could have get really kicked out.

Well, probably she would have done the same, but being the victim of such jokes was something new.

And Shuhua didn't like it at all and she swore to herself that she'll take revenge for that.

"You are the worst! How can you frighten the life out of me like this?!" Shuhua roared angrily making the other girls laugh.

"Aren't you happy?" Miyeon asked between the laughter.

"I am, but you guys are really unbelievable" Shuhua answered and pouted.

"Aw, someone's sulky here", Minnie mocked and encouragingly patted the younger girls shoulder, "You should've seen Soojin. She was so nervous, but she gave herself a start and talked to the managers undauntedly"

"By the way where is she actually?" Shuhua asked not able to hide how proud she was that Soojin finally overcame her anxiety and shyness.

"Buying something" Minnie answered shortly and went in the living room, "Fancy a round Mario and Sonic at the olympic games?"

"I'm in! Do the others play as well?" Shuhua shouted excitedly and rushed back in the living room.

All together they played video games. Shuhua and Miyeon took it very serious again and battled each other as if it was a matter of life and death.

Minnie still was an average gamer, but got more competitive whenever she lost.

And Soyeon and Yuqi fought against each other to not place last.

"If Soojin would be here, I wouldn't lose so often" Yuqi whined as she lost once more.

She was actually a quite good gamer, but olympics just weren't her key skill.

But Soojin was undoubtedly the worst in video games, if there was one thing she wasn't good at, it was gaming.

Speaking of the devil, as soon as Yuqi said that the front door opened and Soojin came in.

Shuhua immediately leaped up, carelessly discarding her controller.

Normally her score was very important to her, but when Soojin came she didn't care about it anymore.

Miyeon saw and seized her chance and started a new game without Shuhua to take the lead in their current competition.

"Shu where are you? I need to tell you something!" Soojin shouted and took her shoes off.