Chapter 1

Hi to everybody who decided to read this fanfic. That's the first story I've ever written so I hope it's not horrible.

The music was turned off and the room went almost quiet. Only heavy breathing could be heard.

"No Shuhua, you have to step with your left foot first and don't forget the arm movement!" Soyeon yelled visibly annoyed.

"I messed up again. Why can't I get it at least once right?" Shuhua thought frustrated and sadly hung her head. She felt so stupid.

The group has been training this damn dance for days and everybody already nailed it.

"It's just me who can't do anything right. Again. It' always me. Why am I always such a burden for everybody. How could I even manage to debut in (G)I-DLE, I am nothing special and just hinder the group. They would do better without me"

Self-doubts were excruciating the girl for a long time already, because her weaknesses were shown to her everyday.

During the choreographies Shuhua was mostly covered by another member and her amount of lines was terribly small, because her Korean wasn't good enough.

She was the weakest link of (G)I-DLE and everybody knew it.

"When will you ever learn it? Don't you realize, that when you put weight on your right leg, you only can move the left one!" Soyeon angrily proceeded with her criticism.

"I am sorry" Shuhua mumbled.

She looked like a picture of misery, getting smaller with every shout of the older girl.

Soyeon set all her anger free and shouted at the younger girl for like five minutes, until Miyeon stopped her.

"That's enough now! Shuhua is trying to learn the dance, she's doing her best. She just needs more time, you shouldn't shout at her like that. If you are angry then go outside until you calm down. You make everyone here upset!"

The room went quiet again and everyone looked depressed.

Only Shuhuas sobbing broke the silence and the atmosphere was getting worse with every passing second.

"Look what you've done. Now she's crying" Miyeon said reproachfully, while she pulled the younger girl into a tight hug.

She hid her face in the older girls T-shirt, she didn't want to look at any of the other girls.

The other members who were just looking down uncomfortably to avoid becoming the next target of Soyeons anger, were now focusing the youngest with a rather concerned expression.

Shuhua tried to calm down, she didn't wanted to cry in front of them.

They had their own problems and shouldn't be bothered by an untalented person like her.

That's why she said: "Soyeon is right" and pushed Miyeon away.

"That's bullshit Shu! Soyeon is not right at all", the older one said and glanced angrily at the leader, "She doesn't have the right to shout at you like that. You are not her punching bag. She can't release all her anger on you".

Shuhua wiped her tears away and just forced herself to a small smile.

"Just keep practice going. If I want to get better I need to work hard, right?"

Of course always fake-smiling was exhausting, but she had to act like everything was fine.

Because if she would make a fuss about it, her friends would be worried, maybe they would even kick her out of the group on the pretext that she should rest.