Chapter 11

Hi everyone, I just wanted to warn you that this chapter will contain slight smut. You  can skip if you aren't comfortable with stuff like that, but the fact that something had happened is important for the rest of the story.

Just for your information.

Finally it was Saturday. The members were super excited that they got a day off, so they couldn't really focus on practice.

Instead of training they had been discussing almost all Thursday evening and Friday what they would do on their free day.

Minnie and Miyeon decided to go shopping together, while Yuqi and Soyeon would stay home all day long and play video games.

The girls had bought a game console a few days ago, but they hadn't really had time to use it.

Soojin had thought long and carefully about Shuhuas and her activity on Saturday and came up with a nice idea.

She thought of going to the amusement park, because the younger girl loved stuff like this and afterwards they would go to a nice restaurant.

"Soojin what should I wear today?" Shuhua asked and tore the older girl out of her thoughts.

"Something chic, but not too chic" she answered simply.

"Wow, now I know exactly what to wear" the younger girl said sarcasm dripping in her voice and rolled her eyes.

Soojin hadn't told her what they are doing today, because it was a surprise and she was super excited.

"Move aside" the older girl said and pushed past Shuhua to have a better look in her closet.

She searched for something that would be fitting for today's activity and found something nice.

"That'll do the job" Soojin said and handed the younger girl a white blouse and skinny black pants.

"Isn't that a little bit too plain?" Shuhua asked unsure as she took the clothes.

"You don't even know what we are doing", Soojin fired back, "Do you really think I'd let you go outside if you don't look good? You could wear your black boots and the new coat"

Shuhua shrugged and began to undress.

"Oh my! Wait at least until I'm outside" the older girl yelped and her cheeks burned.

She turned around embarrassed and Shuhua chuckled at her sudden shyness.

Soojin left the room without looking at the younger girl a second time and went to get dressed herself.

Once she had finished and applied some light make-up, she went to the living room where Shuhua was busy chatting with Yuqi.

The two girls obviously had much fun and suddenly Soojin felt jealousy emerging.

She didn't like seeing her girlfriend sitting so close to Yuqi.

"Seo Soojin stop being jealous. Yuqi is just a friend and Shu is allowed to have friends. Man, I became so possessive" she scolded herself and snapped out of these thoughts.

"Finally you've finished", Shuhua said as she noticed Soojin standing in the door frame, "Can we go?"

The older girl nodded.

"Where are you going?" Yuqi asked curiously.

"It's a surprise. I don't know it either" Shuhua answered and glanced at Soojin.

"Oh okay. Then have fun" Yuqi answered and went to look for Soyeon.

She had quitted teasing Shuhua about her relationship with Soojin, she had a feeling that they would tell the members soon.