Chapter 8

One month later

(G)I-DLEs comeback was near, precisely it would be tomorrow.

The girls had been working hard on the songs, especially on their title track "Oh My God", Soyeon did a really good job on writing and composing.

Two weeks ago they had been finally shooting the music video, and had been standing in front of the camera again.

Not only in front of the one shooting the scenes, but also the one who was making some stuff for the I-Talk series.

All of them had to get used to the permanent observation again, but for Shuhua and Soojin it was the most difficult.

They became even more clingy during the last month and couldn't even stand being apart for just a few hours.

But in front of the camera they couldn't act like they did it the last time, they had to keep up their image to not cause any rumors.

Sure, the fans had shipped them since day one, but back then it wasn't something serious, unlike now.

And on top of that, Shuhua and Soojin had barely time for each other offside the cameras, because Soyeon was forcing them to practice more again and so they were busy from morning to night.

The only time they could spend together was when they were sleeping.

And the two used this time to full capacity.

For a whole month Soojin hadn't slept in her own bed. Therefore Shuhuas threatening nightmares were getting better too.

In fact she hadn't dreamed something bad for a month now and overall felt easier and happier, thanks to Soojin.

But the older girl still didn't know what was wrong with Shuhua and was worried.

She tried not to force her to tell her, but it was getting more difficult for Soojin to respect the younger girls privacy, because the nagging feeling of not being trusted was growing.

"Shuhua it's your turn" Miyeon said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry I spaced out" Shuhua apologized and drew her attention back to the game.

"Obviously. It's the fifth time now" the older girl sighed.

Miyeon and Shuhua were playing cards, but the younger girl kept on zoning out over and over again.

She wasn't focused, because her thoughts wandered to Soojin every few minutes.

Her girlfriend was still practising with Yuqi, while the other members already were back in the dorm.

Actually the two wanted to do something together today, because the group had finished practice earlier this day.

But then Yuqi had been butting in and asked Soojin for help.

Shuhua didn't even know for what, but she didn't liked it at all.

Firstly her time with her girlfriend got cut off and second she was getting a little bit jealous, for whatever reason.

Yuqi was her friend, and she was Soojins friend as well. Soojin was allowed to have friends, right?

And Yuqi was in love with Minnie anyways, so there wasn't actually a reason to be jealous, yet Shuhua was it.

"Are you nervous, because of the comeback tomorrow?" Miyeon asked softly scanning through her remaining cards.

"Yes, this must probably be it" Shuhua lied and threw her heart ace on the table.