Chapter 7

Hi guys! Are you enjoying the story so far? I hope you are

So this chapter is basically Gidle bullying each other and Shuhua flirting like there's no tomorrow. The next chapter will be a serious one again, but I just felt like we need something funny here.

Enjoy!

"Shuhua what's wrong?" Soojin whined sleepily as the younger girl pushed her on the bed.

She only remembered, that she had been sleeping with Shuhua on the couch, when suddenly Miyeon was yelling, which had been waking up her.

And then the younger girl had dragged her in her room quite angry.

"Nothing to worry your pretty head about" Shuhua said softly and laid down next to Soojin.

"Stop being greasy" Soojin said smiling and closed her eyes.

"Why? I just say what's on my mind" Shuhua answered and chuckled.

She put one of Soojins hair strands behind the older girls ear to have a better look on her face.

Oh Lord, she was so beautiful, Shuhua almost forgot to breathe.

She had always admired Soojins looks, but every time she saw her, it was like she would see her the first time again.

And it was breathtaking. Now when she was asleep, well almost asleep, and she looked even cuter.

"Stop staring, I know I'm beautiful" Soojin suddenly said in a sassy tone and Shuhuas cheeks became beet-red instantly.

"Why do I always have to stop everything I do?" she pouted to smooth over her actual embarrassment of being caught staring.

"Aww, someone's sulky here?", Soojin giggled, "Don't be like that"

She moved closer to Shuhua until there noses almost touch.

"Tss, I'm not sulky" the younger girl said still pouting.

"I see something else" Soojin stated and Shuhua cheeks were burning.

The older girl smiled, Shuhua was so cute when she was embarrassed.

Soojin leaned in and pressed her lips on Shuhuas. And then everything went too fast.

The door was ripped open all of a sudden.

Shuhua fell out of the bed with shock and Yuqi stormed in the room.

"Yeh Shuhua listen up! I have news!" she yelled but then she had a closer look at the scene in the room and froze.

Soojin was laying in Shuhuas bed, with bright red cheeks and a surprised expression and Shuhua, who just fell down, had the same look in her face.

"Am I disturbing you?" Yuqi asked surprised and backed up to leave the room.

"No! Everything's fine" Soojin said in an unusual high-pitched tone. But Shuhua was of a different opinion.

"Can't you even have only one quiet minute? Seriously, why does everybody always has to barge in?" she bleated and stood up again.

For real, you couldn't spent only one minute alone with your girlfriend and the displeasure about it was written huge in Shuhuas face.

She just wanted to cuddle with Soojin, maybe fall asleep in her arms, but no, everybody has to interfere!

"Sorry, I can come back later if you want" Yuqi said quietly and was almost out of the room as Shuhua called her back.

"Wait, I'll come with you. The mood is ruined anyway"