Chapter 9

The shrill alarm woke Shuhua up.

She opened her eyes and quickly turned it off, being still sleepy as hell, due the small amount of sleep she got last night.

Shuhua rubbed her eyes and turned around to face Soojin, who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Soojin, wake up" she said softly and kissed the older girls forehead.

"Five more minutes" she mumbled and pulled the blanket over her shoulders.

Shuhua smiled at the cute view in front of her, Soojin looked so small under the heavy blanket. She cuddled up to the older girl again and earned a content smile.

"Five minutes are up" Shuhua said after a while and got up.

"No, stay here" Soojin whined, unhappy with the loss of Shuhuas warm body next to her.

"You have to get up now, or we'll be late" the younger girl answered and grabbed a towel and some new clothes.

She still had her sweaty clothes from yesterday on and wanted to take a shower before leaving.

"I don't want to" Soojin whined.

"I take a shower now, but when I come back you really have to get up" Shuhua smiled. Soojin could really be a baby sometimes.

She quickly finished showering and changing and headed back to her room seeing that the older girl had fallen asleep again.

"Such a sleepyhead. If I can't get her up in the soft way, let's try the rough one" Shuhua thought and smirked.

She wanted to do this for a really long time now.

The girl went in the kitchen and grabbed the biggest mug she could find and filled it with cold water and rushed back to her room laughing silently.

"Soojin get up" she chirped as she entered. The older girl didn't answer and Shuhua smiled mischievous.

"This is going to be funny" she thought and positioned herself next to the bed.

And without warning she spilled all the water on Soojins face.

The older girl leaped up instantly and looked around furiously. Shuhua was dying laughing and hold her stomach.

"Yeh Shuhua!" Soojin roared and jumped out of the bed, which the younger girl found very funny.

"Now you're finally up. Took you long enough" she said still giggling.

"You brat! I am completely wet" Soojin shouted annoyed.

"Uh, didn't know you get turned on when I spill water on your face. I will take notes" Shuhua mocked wiggling her eyebrows and broke out in laughter again.

"Watch your mouth miss or I'll get you back for this" Soojin roared and head-locked the younger girl.

"But you're not denying that you got turned on" Shuhua stated and the older girl tightened her grip.

"I am not turned on. I'm annoyed by you and your silly pranks" she hissed.

"I just wanted to help you to get up" Shuhua said in an innocent tone.

Soojin let her go and left the room with an annoyed expression.

"This girl is unbelievable" she thought and shook her head.

Soojin went to the bathroom to dry her face and hair. She wanted to be angry at Shuhua, yet she didn't manage and smiled.

The younger girl loved to tease her and play jokes on her and the other members and whenever she succeeded with one of her pranks she laughed so cute.