chapter twenty-three

It's been 6 weeks since everything happened. Jessica went with Haley, Nathan, and Jamie on Haley's tour and they're finally back home.

Jessica hasn't seen her friends since she left and her and Brendan hooked up a few more times before she left, but they still haven't seen each other in 6 weeks.

"Six weeks of mail. Six weeks of junk." Haley says.

"See, this is the inside of the tour tour bus. And I had a bunk bed with a pull down TV. And one night they made me an honorary roadie." Jamie says, showing pictures to Quinn.

"Whoa!" Quinn exclaims.

"Us roadies do all the real work." Jamie says.

"Hey, I heard that." Haley calls.

"This is so cool, Jamie." Quinn grins.

"So, are you coming to the show tonight? It's the last one." Jamie says.

"You bet I am." Quinn confirms.

"Cool. You can meet my road dogs." Jamie grins.

"See you later, buddy." Jamie leaves.

"I swear he's rather live on that tour bus." Haley jokes. "That's for you." She hands Quinn a piece of mail.

+++

Jessica knocks on Tamera's door and it soon opens, revealing her friend.

"Ah! You're back!" Tamera cheers, hugging the brunette. Jessica laughs, stumbling back a bit, hugging her back.

"Yeah, finally had enough of rocking out." Jessica jokes.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're back. Come tell us everything." Tamera drags her inside. She drags her into the kitchen where Jared, Alanna, and Brendan are.

"Ahh! You're home!" Alanna exclaims, hugging her friend.

"Missed you, too." Jessica mumbles.

"All right, family drama girl." Jared jokes.

"Ha-ha." Jessica fake laughs, hugging him.

"Milkshake and fries girl." Brendan smiles.

"Pickle boy." Jessica smiles.

"Okay." Tamera calls, breaking the eye contact between the two. "Tell us everything. What was it like? What were the cities like? What were the concerts like? How was the crew? Any hot guys you could hook me up with?"

"Okay, let the girl breathe." Alanna says.

+++

Brendan and Jessica went to his house after everybody decided to leave Tamera's. They get to his house and walk up to the door.