3: Unintentional Encounters

Bang Chan's POV:

                                  Today i went to school a bit early because i had to complete my physics assignment. I went straight to library, expecting no on to be there this early.

But to my surprise,  i saw a girl sitting there, writing like her life depended on it. She was writing so fast i thought her pen might yeet out of her hands.

I got the book from the shelf and sat down on the other table. Suddenly, i heard her sigh. I looked over and realized that she was that new girl Kim Yoona in school uniform. 

She was looking...different. A good different. But she looked a bit....tired. She closed her book, checking something on her phone. After a while,  she put her head down, on the table with arms under her head. She looked like she ran a thousand miles.

I opened my physics book but then suddenly, my phone started ringing. I noticed from the corner of my eyes that her had jerked upwards in alarm. I resisted the urge to laugh and picked my mother's call. 

She just wanted to check up on me.

After the call, i looked over at Yoona and we made eye-contact for a millisecond. She said:

"You come early everyday?"

"Nope. I just had to finish my assignment. What about you?"

"I have to cover up all the stuff i've missed bcz exams are coming soon and i have no intentions of failing."

"That's great. By the way, I'm Bang Chan, but u can call me Chan"

"I'm Kim Yoona. Nice to meet u" 

Her smile was so beautiful. I don't know why Han hates her. Her personality gives off such positive vibes. 

Maybe cuz she looks a lot like her-

"Nice to meet u too Yoona"

Then i continued finishing my assignment while she dozed off. 10 minutes were left before the class and that's when her alarm went off. She woke up, gave me a smile and went out of the library.

I don't know why but i think...

I'm falling for Kim Yoona....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------