4: Cat Scratches

(He can ask me to jump off a cliff with this smile, and i absolutely will)

Felix's POV:

                           Han was sitting infront of me while teacher was teaching. I was getting bored so i decided to tease him. I noticed that Yoona hadn't come yet. I smirked and leaned over.

"Oi Squirrel, your eternal love, the yee to your haw, is late today," I whispered in Han's ears.

"My WHAT?!?!?" He whisper-yelled.

Bingo.

"Your Princess"

"What r u even talking about, u memelix?"

Oh no, u don't-

"Your queen Yoona hasn't arrived yet" 

He turned his head around and glared at me. I smirked in return. Teasing him gives me eternal peace.

Suddenly the class door opened and Yoona came in, breathing hard. Looked like she had to run all the way to school.

"I'm sorry miss. I won't be late ever again," she said while trying to catch her breath. 

"It's alright Yoona since it's your first time. Go and sit. And never be late again"

"Ok, Thankyou mam," she smiled while bowing to teacher.

She looks...tired...

Not because of running, but her eyes.....like she hadn't slept properly for days. Chan told me that she comes early and studies in library. Maybe she over-slept today.

She sat beside Han and gave him a smile. 

"Hi," she said.

Han just gave her a cold shoulder by ignoring her. 

She looked a bit disappointed but diverted her concentration to lecture quickly.

Han shouldn't have ignored her like that. Its rude. I understand it's because of his past but he needs to move on from it. 

Dwelling over past isn't going to get him revenge.

The lecture was very boring. I couldn't concentrate properly. My eyes kept on straying from the board.

During lecture, i noticed something. Yoona was wearing a black arm sweatband. It wasn't something unusual, but the way she kept checking if it slipped or not, was very queer. I tried to ignore it but my naturally curious self couldn't help keeping an eye on it.

While she was taking notes, her left arm got rubbed on table and the sweatband slipped a bit. And that's when i saw something that made my head spin.

Cuts.......

She never struck to me as that sort of person, but as they say "Appearances are often deceiving".

I decided to not assume anything and instead, try to ask her indirectly without making her feel uncomfortable. I thought of a plan and waited.

*After Class, break time*

I hurried after her and caught up to her as she was exiting the class.