14: Exams

(I couldn't find any 3racha+ danceracha pic, so I edited some things and turned it into Minho and hyunjin's POV😁 )

(AND THANKYOU FOR 300 READS!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Han's POV: 

                     Monday was the first day of exams. I slept at 4 am and woke up at 5 am to go early to revise everything. Honestly, staying up late at night just to study is something I despise. But I had to do that to make sure Yoona didn't leave me to dust again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chan's POV:

                     The first exam was very.....eww. I didn't have any better words to describe it. It was super confusing. I didn't just stay awake the whole night just to get told by a piece of paper to study better next time. I was beyond mad at the test paper. 

At least something good also happened. Han had gotten over his murderous rage so Yoona was safe.

And that reminds me,

I saw Yoona in the library that morning. Her makeup was, as usual, light. And she had hidden her eyebags too, cuz her eyes gave her away. She had red eyes, maybe because she pulled an all-nighter. Now that I think of it, it all must be hard for her. She missed half of our academic year and has to give an exam of all the syllabus.

I hope she makes it through.

I guess she will, considering she's the new salutatorian of our class. 

I was walking down the hall with Felix when I saw her rushing into the girl's washroom. None of us saw her clearly. We decided to wait for her. She came out after quite a long time.

"Hi, Mate!" Felix said to Yoona.

"Hi, Felix! and Chan!"

"Hi, Yoona!" I replied.

I don't know what was going on inside Felix's head but what he said next made me want to yeet him to Mars.

"Yoona! I was thinking, all of us have nicknames. Why not give one to u too?"

"Okay..?" she looked confused.

"Now that you've agreed, we're gonna call u carrot!"

She looked genuinely confused. Even I was a bit weirded out.

"How does that name suit her Felix?"

"I don't know. I wanted to name her bunny, but since Minho's the rabbit here, it would have made things.... complex. OR we can name her acorn!! Bcz you-know-why"

I didn't know why.

Maybe I did. I did a quick-thinking and-

"I know," I said grinning.

I know I shouldn't take sides but a little fun won't hurt anyone.

Yoona cleared her throat.

"Umm guys, I'm still here you know. Care to explain?"

"Nope! Everything will fall in place at the right time. Till then, wait," said Felix.

She just shrugged.