16: Cause or cure

(Thank you guys for 400 reads!!!!!!!!!!)

(While reading this chapter, remember this: Sometimes the way u think about a person isn't the way they actually are)

Also, I don't like cursing so I just censored all of it. Sorry if someone finds it uncomfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------

Han's POV:

                   Friday just came so fast. Results were to be up on the mainboard by 9 am and then a small party was scheduled in school to end this school year. I went to school early to catch up with everyone. Even Felix was coming. He got discharged from the hospital, but just for a day.

I wanted to be happy but something in me told me that something bad was going to happen. Everything was calm, too calm. 

Like the silence before the storm...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Felix's POV:

                       I was wrong. This place, this hospital, was NOTHING like heaven! It was HELL!! I couldn't move. I couldn't walk. I couldn't run. I couldn't jump. They won't even let me play Fortnite. I tried to but when a staff caught me doing orange justice at 3 am, she threatened me with duct tape. This threat was even more intimidating than Chan's threat to finish all vegemite. 

I was TRAPPED!!!!!!!

But then, my knight in shiny armor came and freed me, even if it was for only one day. 

I love Chan so much!

I was so excited that I ended up going to school earlier than the staff. Slowly, everyone arrived. I was SO excited!!! We took a lot of pictures together.

It was so much fun! We also ate popcorn Chan brought. I didn't finish mine cuz I was too excited to eat anything. I excused myself to go to the washroom. When I came out, I saw someone familiar.

"YO ACORN!! OVER HERE!"

She turned around and started smiling. I went up to her.

"Hi, Felix! How're u feeling?"

"Never been better. BTW, u look cute! Just like an acorn!"