17: Apologies or Mistakes

Felix's POV:

                     Me and Han decided to run after her. But before we left, Jeongin gave me a keychain, saying that its Yoona's and she had dropped it while running. I took it and realized that it was the same keychain I gave her a few days ago. I put it in my pocket and went out with Han to look for her. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We went to the nearest park and looked for her over there. I was going to suggest that she might have gone to her house but suddenly, all those horrific flashbacks came. Even though it wasn't her, I was still traumatized. We split up and decided to look here and there, in the nearest parts of the city. After an hour, I called Han. He was also confused as to where had she gone.

I sat at a bench and tried to calm myself down. That was a horrible idea. All the things I had said to her started coming back to me. 

"I never expected this from you. To think I even fell for u at some point"

"I thought u were a pure soul. But maybe Han was right. I shouldn't have fallen for your smile. It only has lies behind it. All the lies.....U used us......I guess not everyone has truth behind their smile. Some also have lies"

I broke down as I remembered those harsh words. No wonder she looked so broken.

I called Chan and asked him what to do now. He told me about Chae's school. I quickly wiped my tears and ran off to that school.

It took me 30 minutes to reach there. It looked like people were picking up their kids. Among those parents, my eyes only searched for Yoona. And I did find her. 

She looked like she was talking to a teacher. She looked so distressed. I tried to eavesdrop on her. She was saying:

"How could you? I told you thousands of times that only I am supposed to pick her up. No one else."

The teacher looked annoyed.

"They had legal documents of her being their daughter-"

"You won't understand! You will never understand! If something happens to her, I won't let you live another day!"

Wow. She looks so different while trying to shout. She was angry. For the 1st time, the sunshine acorn was angry. 

She pulled at her hair and stomped this way. I tried to run away but she saw me.

"Felix? What are u doing here?"

"Uh, umm, I- why do u look like a mess?"

She looked at me with an 'are-u-kidding-me' look.