28: Mission

"So we're going to just eavesdrop on them, nothing much. Do not engage unless you're about to die," Chan looked at each of them in the eye, daring them to object.

"Let me get this straight," (gay) Seungmin raised his hand and sat straighter, "You're sending 6 people in with the only info being that they're meeting a client in that building at 7 pm. No room confirmed, not even the floor is confirmed."

Chan merely nodded.

"6 of us, 18 floors," Minho continued. "Assuming they have guards around them and the building, there's gonna be around 50 of them."

"More than that," Chan replied.

"And we're meant to eavesdrop on them," Changbin said, "through ceiling ventilation pipes."

"Don't forget the part where those 6 people have guns and other clinky metal stuff," Jeongin leaned back in his chair and smiled, "And they have to pull everything off in only 10 minutes."

Han and Hyunjin groaned.

"1 step at a time guys. We can do this," Chan said enthusiastically, putting his fist up in the air.

Minho mirrored his action, with less enthusiasm though.

"We do it," Minho smirked at Chan, "and Chan will treat us to hotpot."

Chan's sighs were drowned by everyone's excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Han, stop moving," Jeongin sighed for the millionth time.

"It's so boring," Han whined. "I already feel tired and we haven't even started yet."

"You're not the one taking care of all the techy stuff this time," he replied. "I feel like I've gotten rusty."

"I feel nervous and you're making me more nervous," Hyunjin spoke up.

"I'm back!" Felix yelled into his mic, getting mixed reactions.

"My poor ears-"

"Welcome back buddy-"

"Y'all are way too loud-"

"I want to sleep-"

Felix had just returned from his grandparents. He dropped Chae off at their place for the night while they pulled off this mission. He and Jeongin were in their lounge while others were outside the building in a van, waiting for the perfect time to go in.

5 minutes later, Felix started.

"Okay, get ready guys, Hajun and Yumi just entered the building with 7 bodyguards. Go through a back window, and hide somewhere."

They did as told. Getting in was easy. The building had been closed for 5 years resulting in a lot of vandalism and other property damage including a broken window. They got in and found places to hide in the little amount of moonlight they had. Torches were for emergencies and head torches were to be used later in pipes or when they were sure there was no one near.

"Hyunjin, fix your camera," Jeongin said grumpily. "I do not want to see your face from this angle."

"Excuse me?" Hyunjin whispered.

"They're at floor 8 and are waiting," Felix said. "These cameras were surprisingly easy to tap into," he whispered with a frown.

"Zero liner goes from pipes. Others take the stairs to floor 7."Jeongin continued. "There are some guards here. Do not engage. Just hide behind the stairs that lead to the 7th floor. "