10: Bravery

His smile can cure cancer......

And THANKS GUYS FOR 200 READS!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan's POV:

                      I went to school early to prepare for upcoming exams. Thanx to Felix, I felt a lot better. He's honestly the bestestest friend anyone can ask for (but not everyone can have him :-P )

I was going into the library when I suddenly stopped.

Yoona...

She comes early every day.

I don't think I can face her after all that happened yesterday. 

I'm just a coward...

Selfish......

Stupid.......

All those thoughts came crashing on me. All the pain that I went through the day before returned.

Is this gonna happen every time I see her?

No. Not happening.

I just don't want to break every time I see her.

I have to overcome this. 

I have to tell her everything.....

She trusts us, and it will break her trust if she got to know about my crush on her by someone else. 

I should just tell her myself

Most that can happen is that I'll get slapped or something, and maybe I deserve it too...

With all those thoughts, I entered the library. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi, Chan!"

"H-Hi Yoona!"

Suddenly her smile turned into a frown.

Oh no...

"You ok Chan?"

"Y-Yeah! Why do u ask?"

"Your eyes are a little bit swollen, your voice is a bit..less enthusiastic. And rough. And your overall appearance just feels....tired. You didn't sleep properly last night?"

Why?

Why is she making this so hard for me?

Why am I getting false hope by this?

I sighed. There was no use hiding it from her.

She suddenly started speaking:

"I mean, I'm not forcing u to tell me anything. It's your choice. If u don't wanna tell, it's fine then. I shouldn't have interrupted your personal matters. Sorry," and she lowered her head.