19: Funeral

(I can't find a minchanglix pic😭)

(btw, stream kingdom stages and vote for them on whosfan)

(Also, Thankyou guys for 600 reads!!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Felix's POV: 

                       I woke  up due to someone banging my door. I groaned and tried to move but something heavy on my chest prevented me from getting up. I looked down to see a cute Chae lying on my chest, hugging me like a Koala. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I wish she was my sister.

I was gonna hug her when the banging on the door started again. I put my fingers softly in Chae's ears and  shouted:

"WHAT?"

"COME DOWN THIS INSTANT U SLOTH! WE HAVE SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS!"

"ABOUT?"

"HAN AND YOONA!"

Now, that woke me up.

"I'LL BE THERE!"

I heard Hyunjin running downstairs. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. It was Grandma. I picked up the call. She told me that she and Grandpa had come to Korea for fun the night before and were living in an apartment temporarily. It was close to Chan's mansion. She wanted to meet all 8 of us as she already knew us. We usually talk to her on video call since she lives in Australia. I told her we can make some plans and she was happy with it.

After the call, I slowly unclung Chae and lay her down with my plush Ryan to hug. She cuddled with him and continued sleeping. I quietly opened and closed my room door and went downstairs.

It was a mess.

"OH MY BROWNIES! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and that's when I saw everyone properly. Everyone was depressed. Han was sleeping on the sofa with Chan sitting with him on the sofa and Minho on the ground with him. Changbin was hugging Jeongin to make him stop crying. Seungmin was nowhere to be seen and Hyunjin was running to kitchen. 

After 2 seconds of freezing, everyone resumed. Hyunjin brought a glass of water from kitchen and gave it to Chan who sprinkled it on Han's face in an attempt to wake him up. He could've just thrown him off the couch to wake him up. 

Seungmin came from behind me and I asked him, "What's going on?"

He sighed and said, "They didn't tell you, did they?"

I looked at him with a 'duh' look.

He turned away and went to a table. He picked up a card and gave it to me. I frowned, but without further questioning, I opened it.

"What sort of prank is this? Its not funny. Stop it and tell me what really happened."

I said angrily. Seungmin looked at me in pity and went to Han.

Chan suddenly said "I'm going to take him to hospital. He isn't waking up and his heartbeat is abnormal. Minho, you're coming with me"

Then he looked at me and said:

"Denial won't make the pain easier."

He then went to the car with a sobbing Minho with unconscious Han in his arms.