24: Shopping

And I'm now finally back after months of unannounced unexpected hiatus and I hope I can complete this story with peace now.

My writing style has changed a bit so sorry for that.

----------------------------------------------------------

At exactly 11:49 am, the sound of something falling down the stairs echoed around the house, followed by an angry huff and a tiny "Oww." So maybe it was a certain 'someone' rather than something.

Han entered the kitchen rubbing his arm and muttering profanities under his breath.

What a great way to start the day.

He ignored Changbin's stare and flew open the cupboard to take out his cereal.

"They finished yesterday, remember?" said Changbin, calmly munching on his cereal.

Han shut the cupboard with a huge groan, opening the refrigerator to search for eggs.

"Chae and Innie made pancakes in the morning and they used up all the eggs."

Han glared at Changbin, closing the fridge.

"What?" Changbin asked, spoon in midair.

"Is there anything left to eat?" Han asked slumping in the chair next to Changbin's.

"You can have my cereal if you want," he said, sliding his bowl towards Han.

"But I don't like these," he groaned.

"I think Minho left some choco-waffles for you in the microwave."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Han asked grumpily, making his way to the microwave.

"Did you ask?" Changbin smirked at him, earning an angry huff from him.

After eating his waffles, he made his way to the living room where Minho, Seungmin, and Chan appeared to be in a discussion. It had been a week since the whole incident between Chan and Minho occurred. That night when he returned with Minho, not much happened. Chan and Minho had a small talk and made up the next day but there was still some sort of tension between them no one was able to pinpoint.

He approached them.

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked.

They greeted him and after he had settled himself in Minho's lap, they told him about that day's plan. Seungmin and Han would take Chae for shopping while Minho, Chan, and Changbin would go bring Felix home from the hospital. They hadn't taken Chae out that day when they were supposed to, so they replanned it.

"Felix is coming back?" 

"Yep."

They joked around a bit before dispersing into their respective rooms, except Han who went to Jeongin's room to get Chae. 

After bribing her with candies, he managed to get her to leave Jeongin's hair and go with him. Jeongin sent him a look that suspiciously looked like a silent 'thanks.'

"Are we really going out?" she asked, unable to walk straight without jumping.

"Yes!" Han replied excitedly, picking her up and rotating her in the air to which she giggled loudly.

He quickly got her dressed and brushed her hair while she kept rambling on and on about where they should go and what they should eat. After sending her downstairs, he picked his outfit. It was hot outside so he went for shorts and tee but after a few minutes, the realization hit upon him as he picked a hoodie instead of the tee. Sighing, he slipped into it, frowning at his reflection in the mirror.