6: Friends.... maybe not

(Sad chapter ahead, cuz drama i promised is sad🙃)

PLZ READ: I named this ff "Han or Felix X Female character" cuz the female lead ends up with Han or Felix. I already know the ending but i still want some spice😌. Also, the ending will be happy so don't worry about a heartbreak :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Jisung's POV:

                                   I went to school, only to get scolded by my least favourite teacher.

I was minding my own business till she called me. She was the same one who assigned us our group assignments. She looked at me like i had committed arson.

"Mr.Han, I know you were angry at group assignment yesterday, but don't u dare drop it. It's going to count for 40% of your marks of this term exams."

"Yes miss. I won't drop it."

"Good. I thought u already dropped it because u usually submit your assignments within 12 hours."

I want to yell: It's all Yoona's fault!

"It's just that i have to coordinate with my group members so it might take a while."

"It's ok Mr. Han. But don't disappoint me."

"Yes miss."

I left her office in exasperation. I could've made my own assignment and submitted it but Nooooo! Yoona's busy.

I was so mad at her.

As i was walking down the hallway, i saw her. I felt rage build up in me. My reputation was being destroyed by her. 

I HATE YOU KIM YOONA!

I went up to her. 

"Yoona!"

"Huh? Oh Hi Han! What happened?"

Why is she smiling?

"Don't behave that innocently. You delayed our assignment and now you're asking me what happened?"

"It's just an assignment. Besides, we still have 2 days. We can finish it today if u wan-"

"IF I want? Obviously yes! I would have submitted it by now but u ruined it! Are u trying to drag down my position?"

"No! I was really busy yesterday but-"

"Shut up with your lies," I said, shoving her.

Anger was clouding my mind, reminding me of her.

She stumbled and her back hit the lockers. I honestly didn't shove her that hard. She was just overreacting. 

"Ow!! What is your problem?" She said in a small voice.

"MY PROBLEM????? YOU!!!!"

I wanted to hit her but suddenly Hyunjin came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand.

"WHAT ARE U DOING???"

(HEY HEY YELLOW CARDUE!!!)

"Are u psycho??? Hurting a girl? How low can u get?" He yelled at me through clenched teeth.

TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Female characterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara