13: Musical Talent Show

(Hyunjin be like: Jack! I'm Flying!)

(Also, I thought Felix's trousers tore from the side-)

Someone please punch me-

-------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

                          All of us were in the cafeteria being chaotic as always. Yoona hadn't arrived, but that's kinda normal. She always comes late. We never asked her what she does, but it's her life, and we don't have any right to interfere. 

Finally, she came and-

She's alright....?

So it wasn't her.....

All of us shared the same confused expression, even Han. He then smirked at Chan and continued eating. She was the same as always, jolly and bright. Just like Han used to be before he met...

We all recovered from her but he never did.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of the talent show:

Chan's POV: 

                 FINALLY!!! 

We all prepared so hard for that day.

It's gonna be lit. 

Everyone was preparing backstage aka classes. Everyone had their own room with a stylist assigned by the school. Stylists were also students. I didn't see Yoona anywhere but it didn't matter. She was gonna light up the stage and we knew it.

After the opening act, it was our turn. All of us 8 performed our own produced song 'voices'.

We NAILED it!!!!!!

(Duh-)

We were super tired but we changed fast and joined everyone in the audience, except Han. He still had to perform a solo song. He didn't tell us about it so I think maybe he wrote and produced it the night before the talent show.

Or he's gonna use one of his melodies and create a song live.

Either way, he'll win.

 He always did. And we, as a group, always come in 2nd place. Neither of us mind it cuz it's the cheers that matter for us. People enjoying us, even if we don't win, that's enough to make us happy.

After a lot of mind-blowing performances, it was Han's turn. He came up on stage with his 'I-can-kill-u-only-with-my-looks' smirk. He looked like he was ready to eat up the stage. And then he started rapping. By the flow and melody, it seemed like he had prepared for it.