Y/n description/past

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:sisters name
M/n:mothers name
F/n:fathers name
F/c:favorite color
F/f:favorite flower
F/ff:favorite food
F/s:favorite song
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Y/n has a very long hair that levels with her feet.she has twin braid in the front while letting her hair loose.She has a big ribbon on her hair.She wears a short kimono/yukata(sorry i don't know the difference) with a long sleeves and a thigh high socks.
(Note:you can choose the colors)
Breath:
She uses the breathing of hell flame🔥
(Also you can command your flames like they're alive)

First form: Dark anger of demons
(Can be used when your angry,the more your angry the more the flames damages more)

Second form:Hells gate
(Swinging your sword at any angles the last swing will be a rectangle resembling a door and a mirage of hells gate will be there.Can be used to distract an enemy and eliminate them) damn thats long-

Third form:Demon kings tears
(Acidic water will come from your blade and shoot an enemy,anything that touches this water will disintegrate)

Fourth form:hells lava
(You will strike your sword in the ground and it will summon a lava)

Fifth form:piercing flame
(You will thrust your sword in to the enemy)

Sixth form:slashing black flame
(Black flame will come from your sword and burn your enemy to ashes)

Seventh form:dance of the flames
(Flames will come from your sword and will form a two maiden [just like doumas attack] and attack the enemy with flames)

Y/n's backstory:
Hi my name is y/n. I am the first daughter of the demon king and the angel queen. I have a sister and she inherited most oh her power from my mother the angel queen while i inherited most of my power from my father the demon king. That's why I have been chosen to be the next demon queen while my sister is the next angel queen.
Now enough of me let's talk about the

True demons.

Demons are well known for being evil, well you're wrong demon have been serving us for centuries. This has started with the first demon king. He was so evil that he hated humans but then a sudden thing has happened,while the demon king was on a verge of dying from an illness a human was wondering in the area accidentally stumbling upon them.

When the human saw the demon king and he's servants the human immediately helped the demon king. The demon king was so thankful he asked the human what would he like on return. "......" the human said nothing "do you want jewelry? Money? Food? Revenge?" The demon king asked."help" the human trailed off "i want you to help and love humans that can summon you." The human continued ".......but we're demons we're supposed to be evil and all"the demon king protest. It's not like he didn't want to help its just human may laugh at him saying that "what? A demon helping a human? Yea nice try! I'm not gonna fall for it!".

"Well you'll never know until you try right?" The human said. The king then nodded. He then announced it in the underworld, many demons did not like this at all but the demon king tried to explain to them what happenedand they all agree to this new rule.

It's been years since that wish was granted, the demons have made a huge discovery that by eating humans will give them more power but they can't walk on sunlight. The demon king then made a new rule saying "eating humans is a taboo to us! Don't forget that we are serving and seeing humans too! Anyone that eats a human shall be beheaded!" The crowd was silenced but then agreed to the king.

"And that's how the demons started to serve humans." F/n said finishing the story. "Father if the first demon king hated humans why did he granted the humans wish?" Young y/n asked."Well sweety you see

He fell In love with her."

A/n notes: pls comment if you want more and be reminded that i will upload really slow cuz I'm busy with school and homework soo yea and this is my first book soo its not good

713 words(not including this)