Lower moon 6-Chapter 10

Previously:

"Now let's go" I said as I put on a invisibility spell and started walking with tanjiro.

Present time:

Tanjiro and I are now running through the forest and soon met up with inosuke.

"Did you defeat her?!" Inosuke asked shouting.

"We'll not really but are you ok?!" Tanjiro said as inosuke rambled that he won't get defeated that easily.

'He has severe wounds.....' Tanjiro thought.

Meanwhile:

"Ouch!" Zenitsu's distress can be heard due to his loud voice.

'I think I was bit by something. What the hell bit me?! It seriously pisses me off!' He thought as a thick vein was about to pop on his forehead.

"This sucks,I can't even find tanjiro,inosuke or y/n!! Where did they go off to?! They're all like this!!" He shouted clearly mad.

"And it stinks around here!! Smells terrible!! I want to cry!!"

"The spiders with their crawling sounds really is starting to make my own skin crawl! No! The spiders are also trying to survive with everything they've got!" He continued to rambled.

"Seriously! So loud! All of you be quiet!" He suddenly shouted turning back only to find a spider with a human head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" THAT'S A HUMAN FACE!! THAT'S A APIDER WITH A HUMAN FACE!! WHAT IS THIS,WHAT IS THIS?! THIA IS A DREAM,A DREAM,A DREAM,PLEASE!!" He screamed as he runned away from the spider.

As he started to scream more,he suddenly stopped and looked up only to find a house that seems to be floating and bunch of humans that are slowly becoming spiders.

Zenitsu covered his nose due to the nasty smell.

Suddenly another spider came put but this time,it's a demon. And the body is much bigger than the other spiders.

Zenitsu started to run away from the demon but it spoke.

"Kufufu,running is useless you know. You have already lost."

"Don't talk to me!! I hate guys like you the most!" Zenitsu scream still running away.

"Look at your hand."

"Huh? Hand? There's something on my hand!!" Zenitsu scream as he looked at his hand.

There was poison and the poison is starting to work.

"That is poison. You be been bitten by a spider,right? That poison will course you to become a spider as well. In half an hour's time,you will become my slave. Prepare to crawl to the ground...."

[Let's time skip to where zenitsu fainted:,)]

Zenitsu fainted and is starting to fall off the tree.