Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation

Y/n's Pov:

“How do we awaken these 'blessings'?” Shinobu had asked with her hand raised.

“I shall answer that question later, for now, we need to train the demon slayers. As they train, we shall also train.” I said as they all agreed and ended the meeting.

I went back to my room as i took out a paper, a quill and an ink. I should start planning on how to do the training session, since their body surpasses a normal human's body, it might be alright to make the training a little hard.

*Scribble* *Scribble*

Get pass the blessings guard

Unlock the blessing

Train mind and body to match the blessing

And lastly,hone the skills

“Hmmm....” I was such in deep thought that i didn't hear the knock that was coming from my door.

The door creaking open snapped me from my train of thoughts. I hurriedly looked at the door and saw the three girls from the butterfly estate.

“O-oh. Do you need something?” I asked as the girls looked behind them and showed me a basket.

“We wanted to bring you some food.” One of the girls said as i smiled.

“Thank you.”

The girls smiled brightly, handing me the basket then bowed before leaving.

I opened the basket and saw sweets. How thoughtful of them to bring me sweets. I took one sweet and ate it as i list some more things down.

'If there's gonna be a war, we might need backups. We're gonna need some healers as well. Angels.... Oh yea! I should ask my sister if i could borrow some healer angels.

I'm gonna need Tamayo-san's strength too, as well as Yushiro, and Kristine's help. (Kristine is the mother spider.) So I'm gonna need to make a trip to the underworld. I'm also gonna need some intel.

Alright! Let's visit Oyakata-san,and formulate a plan!'

I stood up, grab the papers and of course the basket, then head out.

As I head out, i noticed that giyuu wasn't here. He must've been doing the training for the demon slayers.

I exited the estate and went to the main building where the Ubuyashiki family have been staying at.

I knocked at the door thrice before recieving a 'come in'.

"Good afternoon,Oyakata-san." I greet as he greeted me back.

"Today i would like to discuss a plan for the ......."

And so, our private meeting ended 2 hours later. I stood and bid farewell until someone called out my name.

"Um Y/n-san! Are you leaving already? If you dont mind, please stay a while for some tea." Amane or the wife of oyakata said as i smiled.