Pity-Chapter 24

Previously:

Tanjiro was panting like crazy. He let his gaurd down a bit and gyuutarou was right in front of them. Thankfully,y/n is fast to block it.

Then uzui was behind gyuutarou,"Kamado Tanjiro,L/n Y/n,I am in your debt!!" He shouted as he aligned his sword to gyuutarou's neck.

Present time:

"Awww come on!! The guys over there are close to cutting his head off!!" Inosuke shouted.

"Damnit! We have to cut both their heads off or we can't beat them!" He added.

Zenitsu quickly calmed inosuke down then told him the plan as they dodge the sashes.

While with tanjiro and y/n. The three of them attempted to cut off gyuutarou's head. (yuhhhhh get into itttttt sheeeeeeeeshhh ushy gushy - author's cousin)

Gyuutarou was quick to think and he used his sickle to block the three swords that was heading for his head.

"There's no way in hell,you guys are cutting off my head,man." He said as uzui used his second sword to at least stab gyuutarou's neck.

Suddenly,gyuutarou's head twist to turn around and bite the tip of the sword with his sharp teeth.

'The fuck-' y/n thought as they tried to  push their blade to cut off gyuutarou's head.

And then gyuutarou smiled as y/n and uzui's eyes widened.

"Tanjiro brace yourself!" Y/n shouted as hinamatsuri grabbed tanjiro's torso.

Then y/n and uzui jumped off the roof with gyuutarou to save tanjiro and hinamatsuri from the attack.

Just as the two fell off,the sash from daki came to them. Seeing that inosuke and zenitsu are still fighting her.

"We're being forced to change our plans!! We can't get to the maggot girl at all!! The three of us will have to leave mangos demon to the old guy and m/n!!" Inosuke shouted.

"And this one is still weaker than sickle man!! Let's get the girl first. Can you move tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

As tanjiro was about to answer,he had to dodge the sashes first.

"I can! But uzui-san has been poisoned by the enemy,so he is in danger!! We have to settle this as soon as we can!!" He shouted.

Suddenly a blood demon art that came from the male demon suddenly attack tanjiro.

"Don't worry about me!! I'll go hide myself!! Just focus on winning!!" Hinamatsuri shouted.
(Ahhhh!!! I believe in uzui's wives supremacy!! Uzui we ask their hand in marriage plssssss-author)

"Ahahahaha! Your movements are slowly getting duller!! Who should I crush first!!" Daki shouted.

"This demon's neck is too soft for us to cut!! We either go at the right speed,or get her head from multiple directions!!" Tanjiro shouted.

(Time skip a little because author is running out of motivation TvT)

They had cut off her head. Now inosuke was running away with the head so they can't put it back on.