Wisteria mansion-chapter 8

Previously:

As soon as yin and yang saw y/n They calmed down and put their blades away.

Present time:

"We're sorry master. The drum suddenly disappeared so we need to be cautious." Yin said as the both of them bowed down.

"It's ok. That just indicates that you're doing your job seriously. You two can go now." Y/n said as she patted their head and the twins disappeared.

Then the two of them went to the kids.

"Now let's go.... we defeated the monster now.." Tanjiro said as the two kids took tanjiro's  hands and they started to walk towards the exit.

Y/n had to cast an invisibility spell because she had a feeling that she would meet the strange man again.

Meanwhile:

"Zenitsu-san wake up!!" Shoichi said as he shake zenitsu's passed out body.

Zenitsu then started to open his eyes slowly and confused.

"H-huh? We're outside?" He asked as shoichi hugged him.

"We fell out of the window. I wasn't hurt because zenitsu-san shielded me." Shoichi said as he was crying.

Zenitsu laughed awkwardly as he touched the back of his head and started to see blood.

The he shriek...

(Timeskip when shoichi calmed him down)

When zenitsu calmed down,a man wearing a boar mask came out of the mansion.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! The monsterrr!!!" Zenitsu screamed as the boar man ignored him.

The man then looked at tanjiro's box (aka the box where nezuko was sleeping in)

The man then charged at the box attempting to slash it but zenitsu noticed it and protected it with his body.

Flash backs:
"If you keep crying like this,no girl will like you! You need to protect yourself too. So you can protect the people who is important to you."

End of flash back:

"I won't allow you to lay your hands on this box! This is tanjiro's most precious possession!!" Zenitsu yelled at the man.

" hey,hey what are you talking about?Don't you know that there's a demon inside that box?" The man yelled back.

"I knew that from the very beginning!! I knew that he's carrying a demon... Because a demon makes a different sound than a human... how ever...... Tanjiro has a gentle sound that makes me wanna cry,so....... I want to....... I want to ask tanjiro about this face to face! So you,should just get the hell out of the way first!!" Zenitsu said with a serious face.

"You sure do like to talk impressive!! You're just a coward that's afraid to pull out his own blade!!" The man said as he dashed to zenitsu.

Then the man started to punch an kick zenitsu.

Back to tanjiro and y/n:

As the both of them saw that,y/n quickly took the kids and bring them with their other brother.

(A/n: the kids could see y/n)