Chapter 36 - Planning for the end

Y/n's Pov:

Tap tap tap

I rested my hands on the side as my feet dangle. I am currently sitting on the tree branch where iguro-san used to sit at the hashira meeting.

I'm just here passing time, and thinking of things. Alot of things. I actually feel like my head would burst from thinking.

Caw! Caw!

"Master, it's time." My crow shinkuu informed me.

"Alright, I'm going now."

I spread my wings and took off. I landed on the porch of the meeting area. I opened the door and found that I am the first person that arrived. There is a long table on the room with 14 chairs. I sat on the right side next to the chair that Amane-san will be sitting on, not Oyakata because he is still a bit bedridden. I pulled out a small notebook to write down some things before the others get here.

The first one to get here was Mitsuri. "Oh, Good Morning Y/n-san! Is the sit next to you taken?"

"Good Morning Mitsuri-san, and no. It is not taken, please feel free to sit on it." I replied politely. I look back on my notebook and continued writing.

The next person to arrive was Iguro. He seemed to frown when he entered but he took a sit infront of mitsuri. Then the next person was Sanemi then Shinobu then Giyuu then Gyomei and lastly Muichirou, Rengoku and Uzui. Now that all the hashiras are complete, the last person we are waiting for are Amane-san and 'her'.

About 10 minutes has passed since the hashiras arrived when amane-san and her two kids arrived along with two persons behind her that is wearing a hood.

Now that all of us has arrived, the kids covered the windows with a curtain so that no suns will seep through.

"Now that all of us are here, Let us start this meeting. First of all, let me introduce you the guests in our meeting today." The person on the left took off their hood and revealed Tamayo-san.

The hashiras doesn't seem to be wary of her. Guess they have heard of her from Oyakata. Tamayo then sat down on the empty seat next to Obanai. Then the other hooded figure took down their hood and revealed an elf. A different one than the last one.

The hashiras except got wary of her fast that I had to stand up and shield her with my body. "Please calm down. She is my subordinate, she will help us with this mission." They seem to calm down but still a bit wary. I nod at my subordinate to introduce herself.

"Greetings to the Hashiras of Demon Slayers. I am Faevyre Willowpetal, a subordinate of Y/n-sama and one of the guards of the forest that surrounds this whole headquarters of yours."

"Now let us start this meeting. First of all is the surprise attack that will be use as the signal to start the war that the demons planned was predicted by Y/n-san. If you please explain us the plan about it." Amane-san looked at me and I nod.

I stood up to explain. "I placed a spy inside muzan's base. She has informed us about the meetings that the uppermoons recently had. It seems like muzan was looking for the flower called blue spider lily. Now normally he would have had this already but this flowers growth is being manage in the underworld. But it seems like one seed has escaped the underworld and was planted here in the overworld. And that seed is in the backyard of Oyakata-san's room.

Now the effect of blue spider lily is that if consumed, man-eating demons will be immune to sunlight. I found out that oyakata-san has it in his backyard and it is most likely that muzan himself will come there himself." Sanemi's eyes widened and he stood up.

"If that's the case then we should ambush him there!" He said as he slammed his fist on the table.

I blankly looked at him and I continued. "That won't do Shinazugawa-san. Even if we ambush him, he still has his uppermoons and if we ambush him there, his uppermoons might come and attack the headquarters. On the part where isn't guarded."

Sanemi flinched at my words as he grit his teeth and sat down. Shinobu then raised her hand to ask something. "Oh yes Shinobu-san?"

"I have something to ask, You say that you predicted that he will come here and take the blue spider lilies. When exactly will he be coming?"

"You're wrong there Shinobu-san. He will not only be coming here to get the spider lilies. He will also come here to kill oyakata. Because if he's successful on killing Oyakata, the demon slayers will weaken. And that's when he'll attack, when the demon slayers mostly the Hashiras on their weakest state. But of course that will not happen, because I've prepared a counter-attack for them, especially him."

A stopped for a bit and let everyone breath and process the information I'm giving them. They looked at each other to confirm if they were hearing the same thing and then I continued.

"Now he will come here a week from now. So at this spare time, We have to train hard and prepare the traps for them."

This time, it was mitsuri who raised her hand. I nod at her, giving her a permission to speak.

"Umm not that I'm complaining but why a week from now? If he's going to attack, Isn't now that best time, while we are training?" I smirked at the question, this girl is not only strong she is also sharp at this kinds of situations.

"You're quite sharp Mitsuri-san. Now he is planning on attacking here a week from now because this place is still not discovered, I put a strong cloaking spell on this place that will take them a week to discover, long story short i brought us time! Now time for the plan." The meeting went on for hours before it ended. (sorry guys, still can't reveal the plan because this is the major plot of the book- author)

After the meeting ended, I stretch out my body. Cracking the sore places, but my back is mostly the sore one so I tried massaging it. (this is true irl. My shoulder back always hurts.-  author) [bro same]

"Oh Y/n-san! Does your shoulders hurt?" Mitsuri asked as she catch up on me. "Yeah, I've been spending time by training or staying in my room planning so it's sore."

"Do you want a massage? I'm really good at doing them! When my dad had a sore back from working, I always massage his back." She said as we continue walking.

"That would be appreciated but aren't you busy? You still have to train the demon slayers."

"Oh that? I'm already done! There's no more demon slayers that I have to train so I'm free now!" I thought about it and agreed but with a condition. I had to massage her too, Mitsuri is flexible so there should be some place where she is sore, especially having that big chest there is no way that her back is not sore. [lmao tiddies -editor]

(Hey guys. Yes i am not dead. My cold went away a long time ago but I got buried by a ton of school work so this is a bit delayed. Also, I am taking japanese lessons now! Ahh! My dream come true!)

Now it's time for the taisho rumours:

Y/n definitely felt relieved when mitsuri massage them.

Y/n felt a little scared when they massaged mitsuri because there definitely a lot of sore places and they felt like they're gonna break Mitsuri's body.

Faevyre is more closer to y/n than yuna.