Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28

Previously:

Just view the last chap because I am lazy-👁👄👁💅

Present time:

After muichirou killed the demon,kotetsu ran towards kanamori.

"Are you this kanamori person? You have my blade ready? Bring it out." Muichirou deadpanned as kanamori saw the blade that muichirou temporarily used.

"Oh no! This is really chipped!"

"That's why I'm here."

"Oh I see. Then I'll give you your blade."

"..... That went really quick."

"Actually,tanjiro-kun asked us to fix your blade. And he wanted you to know it." Kanamori said.

"Tanjiro? Tanjiro really.."

"That's why I had to look for your first swordsmith-. Oh right! Haganezuka-san!" Kanamori said.

They walked towards a small shed.

"Thank goodness there are no fishes here. He's working on this shed."

"We have a sword to give you so take it!! And go to the village chief!" Kanamori yelled frantically.

"No I can't."

"Eh? Why not-" kanamori was about to protest when y/n grabbed his the back of his clothe to stop him.

"It's coming..." both y/n and muichirou said.

"You noticed me huh? That means that you two are pillars right?" The demon appeared out of the pot.

"Is something important in that abandoned shed? I wonder what's all the rustling in there about." The demon said while laughing/giggling in a weird way.

"Hyo hyo! Nice to meet you! My name is gyokko. May I have a minute before I kill you two?" The demon think I asked.

"More like we will kill you..." Y/n muttered that no one but muichirou heard.

"My dear guest,would you like to take a look at my artwork tonight?" Gyokko asked.

"Art? What are you talking about?" Muichirou asked.

"Let me show you!" Gyokko said as a black liquid came out of his pot.

"Presenting L'agonie des forgeros!" He said as stack of dead swordsmiths came out of the vase.

All if them were were dislocated or rather mutant. It's like the demon broke their bones then stick them together.

"That means death of the swordsmith in demon language.." Y/n said loud enough for everyone to hear.

(Pls pretend that,that French language is a demon language😊)

"Hyo? You can understand the demon language? I thought that no human can understand that..." Gyokko said eyeing y/n.

Y/n clicked their tongue in annoyance as kanamori and kotetsu cried as they saw their acquaintances

"Yes you're right. I used five luxurious swordsmiths for this one.  Quite a lavish number. I didn't you'd be so moved by this.

And this swords stabbed through them reinforced the 'blacksmithness' of this work!!

Now I left these comical masks on to express emptiness and absurdity. The plan is... mind you also,intentional. And guaranteed!! If I twist this sword here."

He said as he twist the sword. The man screamed in pain as his broken and dislocated arms was forced to move up.

"Wahhhhh!!!! Stopp!!" Kotetsu shouted as kanamori stopped him from charging towards the enemy.

"So? Wonderful right? I plan on mass producing this piece of art!!" Gyokko said gleefully.

"Hey. Cut it out fuckface." Muichirou said as he took a stance and try to slice gyokko.

But gyokko returned to his pot to dodge muichirou's attack.

"Hey! I'm not even done explaining yet!" His voice appeared on the pot above the shed.

"Taking a look at this "art" of yours. I can tell that it took so long to make this. So that means that you and your buddy has been here two or three hours ago right?" Y/n asked as gyokko appeared out of the pot on top of the shed.

"Hyo! Young girl! You have some good eyes! That's right!" Gyokko answered.

"I might be a little younger than you but I'm stronger,so respect me you piece of trash.." y/n said as they jumped fast to the roof of the shed and broke the pot.

"How dare you cut through my pot... my art! You uncultured swine! But you have pretty eyes and body. I'll make you into an art later!" Gyokko said.

And once again,y/n clicked their tongue in annoyance.

"Then try it,motherfucker." Y/n challenged as the demon pulled out a pot on his hand.

'A pot?' Both muichirou and y/n thought.

Then suddenly a lot of fish came from the pot.

To be continued muehehhhehe

I regret nothing:)

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

Author has so many stories she want to publish but can't decide what.

Muichirou was surprised when y/n swore.

Author is currently working on mondaiji tachi fanfic. Let her know if you want her to publish it:)