Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21

Previously:

"Move it brat!" Daki shouted as she used her sash to cut nezuko into pieces.

But nezuko solidified her blood and stop it.

Some of her blood also got into daki's and it burned her.

Nezuko's body returned to normal,and she kept on stomping on daki's head.

Present time:

Nezuko kicked daki onto the side.

Nezuko was about to go after her,but she painted and there she smelled blood.

She looked at her side and saw a frightened woman with an injured arm.

She attempted to attack the woman,but tanjiro got in there in a nick of time.

He used his sword to stop nezuko from biting onto the woman.

Tanjiro was trying so hard to stop nezuko,that they fell to the ground. But that didn't stop tanjiro from stopping nezuko.

As tanjiro was trying to communicate with his sister,nezuko stood up while tanjiro is stopping her.

She used her feet to jump up with tanjiro so he will crash into the ceiling.

Tanjiro never gave up on stopping nezuko,even tho he crashed onto the ceiling he still has a firm hold onto his sister.

Just then,the wooden walls got cut up. There to the side is daki with a burned face.

"You've really done it now. Yes. You can even use demon blood techniques? A curious technique that only burns demons..." daki said as she stood there angry.

"On top of that,I'm not healing very well at all. This extremely pisses me off. Extremely." She said as she walks to them.

Tanjiro was about to stand up and perform the plan he had in mind but was stopped by the sound pillar.

"Hey,isn't this Kamado Nezuko? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon." He said looking straight into tanjiro's eyes.

"!!! A pillar came from that direction? This saves me the trouble..." daki said while being a little dumbfounded.

"So annoying. I'm talking over here. Buzz off. You're not an uppermoon demon,are you. Your way too weak. You're not the demon I'm looking for." Tengen said turning to daki.

What daki didn't know is that y/n had already cut her head.

"Your in my way...." y/n said coldly.

"*sigh* I just forgot something. It's blood moon tonight." Y/n said as she walks to the two men.

"Blood moon? What's that?" Tengen asked.

"Blood moon is a hidden moon cycle. They affect us true demons. The moon might look normal to humans during blood moon,but what we demons see is a red moon." Y/n explained.

"Also we speak coldly in blood moon because of our bloodlust so if I speak so coldly to you,I'm sorry." She said.

"Hey. The fight is not over yet. Do something about your sister." Tengen said as tanjiro realized it.