Ex?-Chapter 16

Previously:

Then a silhouette appeared in front of her.

It was uppermoon 4. (No its not the pot demon)

He had a short, light violet hair. Emerald eyes. He was also wearing a violet kimono but the right half was off and white clothing was inside of the kimono.

"Heh. So you joined his side too..........."

"Shindo"

Present time:

"Its nice to see you again,my love "

"Don't call me that!" Y/n spat with disgust in her words.

"Awww,don't you like it? I thought you love me" shindo said with malice and danger in his words.

"First,don't call me that. Second,no I don't like it and Third,Yes I did love you but that was before you decided to fuck this relationship up!"

"Now now love,don't say that. I did not came here to argue with you." He says with a smile.

"Then why did you came here for?" Y/n asked still glaring.

"To have fun of course!"

WARNING!! SLIGHT SEXUAL HARASSMENT!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT,THEN FEEL FREE TO SKIP:)

"HAH?! What do you mea- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING,YOU PERVERT?!" Y/n yelled.

Shindo was now untying the ribbons of her outfit.

"STOP THAT!!" Y/N was struggling and tearing up.

I mean you can't blame her. She is angry wait no scratch that she is mad,scared and embarrass at the same time.

Now y/n's chest was exposed but she is wearing a bra. Shindo was making his way to y/n's skirt.

He then tor it little by little.

Obanai's pov:
(This is when they got separated)

"Y/n stay close to me-" obanai stopped when he saw that y/n was not there anymore.

Then he started to worry and at the same time guilty.

He thought that maybe y/n got freaked out by his heterochomia eyes.

Suddenly he heard a scream.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING,YOU PERVERT?!"

He immidieatly recognized the voice.

It was y/n.

He started to run towards the voice. He even told kaburamaru to look for us.

Back to y/n:

She was now crying,bawling her eyes out.

She may look tough on the outside but she was quite a kid on the inside. (Sorry if I make you seem like a crybaby)

She manage to get her right foot out and kick shindo straight to the balls.

Shindo fall back a bit.

"Arghhh!! I'll make you scream my name woman. I'll make you scream so much that you'll forgot your own name!" (Oh my gosh! This is so cringy. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable🙇‍♀️)

As soon as shindo took a step toward her,he was sent flying. (Yessss take that bitch!)

Y/n had her eyes close so when she opened them,she immideatly relaxed a bit.

She those beautiful heterochomia eyes.

With one single movement,the vines that were holding y/n was cutted into million pieces.

Obanai looked at her and immideatly turned away,then he took of his haori and covered y/n in it. 

Shindo stood up and growled. (No you should've just die bitch!)

He quickly attacked obanai with vines but it was cutted.

The vines moved fast but obanai did too. Despite his small state,he is fast and his sword are just like snake,so it had its advantages too.

Obanai got caught in the vines.

"Is this your new boyfriend now y/n?! You're cheating on me now?!" Shindo said growling.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CHEATED FIRST!" Y/n yelled.

"I told you she was just a friend!!"

"Oh really? Friend?" Y/n said as she stood up and picked her sword,she was finished tying her chest area up.

"You're saying she's just a FRIEND?! Let me ask you this.....DO FRIENDS KISS EACH OTHER IN THE LIPS?! DO FRIENDS UNDRESS EACH OTHER?! DO FRIENDS FUCK EACH OTHER?! DO FRIENDS SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER EVEN THO THE OTHER ONE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!" Y/n yelled as she cried. Tears won't stop running from her eyes.

"I heard you,y'know......... You said she better in bed than all the women you fuck. You said I'm too much of a pussy to have sex with you. You said she's more gorgeous than I am. You said she's more mature than I am."

"I- y/n I'm so-"

"Save it shindo. Sayonara" she said as she swiftly cut shindo's head off.

Her poison worked on him since he had a true demon blood on him and the sun was almost up.

Obanai was freed from the vines.

"Y/n You ok?"

"Y-yea let's just go to the village to get some rest."

"Alright."

Through out the whole travel to get back. None of them spoke.

《Hey guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't active for a few days,as some of you know,I have a ton of projects and assignments to do. And I needed some break and some ideas for this chapter even tho it's short. I was actually reading some dream x reader fanfic earlier that's why I wasn't active. But can you blame Me? It was addicting. I'm totally reading another later:)》

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

Author simps for dream and sapnap. No offense for George simps,this is just author's opinion.

When they went to the bamboo village,turns out that shindo was the one that was seen there.

Total of 940 words