The request-chapter 5

Previously:
"I only threw him out tamayo-sama, I wasn't hitting him" yushiro said with a proud look.

"Don't do either of those things" tamayo said scolding him.

Present time: Tanjiro and y/n pov

"No matter what kind of sickness it is... There will always be tr arent methods and medicine for it." Tamayo said.

"However.... at my current stage, I can't turn a demon into a human." She added.

"........." tanjiro said nothing. "But I will do my best to research and develop a method of treatment." Tamayo said as tanjiro had another hope inside of him.

"To make the medicine for treatments, there is a need to investigate a large amount of demon blood. I have two things I need to ask of you" she said with a serious look.

"First, I want to investigate your sister's blood. Second, do your best to gather as much blood from demons with kibutsuji's blood coursing through their veins" she said.

As she said that she gained an worried look from tanjiro and y/n.

"Nezuko's currently at a very rare and very precarious stage of devlopment. This change probablu occurred during those two years that she has been asleep, which you told me about." She said explaining.

"Normally if a demon hasn't eaten the flesh and blood of a human or beast for such a long time, there is no doubt that it would go berserk..." she added.

"This is the first time I've heard about this. So your saying that even a blood or flesh of an animal would affect them?" Y/n asked.

"Indeed,any type of blood and flesh could affect a man eating demon" she said answering her question.

While they were talking,yushiro was admiring tamayo's beauty silently...... or so he thought. Y/n was actually hearing his thought.

(Timeskip brought to you by author getting lazy- 😅)

"Are you willing to accept my request?" Tamayo asked.

"...If there is no other option for me to take then I will go do it. I'd tamayo-san is able to investigate a large amount of demon blood to create and manufacture a medicine then... not just the life of nezuko...... the lives of even more people will be saved,right?" Tanjiro asked having a genuinely goodness in his eyes.

Tamayo was a little shock but "....yes" she answered.

"Ummm if it helps, you can examine my blood too. A blood of a true demon is really rare so it might help" y/n said raising her hand.

"Yes! It will be helpful!" Tamayo said full of happiness inside her.

You smiled at her and then she proceed to take yours and nezuko's blood.

Suddenly y/n stood up and grabbed tanjiro,nezuko,tamayo and yushiro in a flash and creating a barrier surrounding them as two balls came in and started to bounce around.

"Well this took a long time to find,But it's worth it cuz i we can kill them now" a demon said catching the two balls with her hands.