New master- Chapter 1

(Y/n Pov):
"Sigh are there anything fun to do yin and yang?" You asked your servants that looked like young girls."We could go to the downtown and hangout with the low demons master" yin said." But I just did that yesterday~" you said pouting." Ah! Master your glowing!" Yang said."Hmmm? Looks like I'm getting summoned" you said smirking." Wonder who's gonna be the person in serving to this time" you said. "Well then I'll be off tell my father I was summoned!" You said while floating and glowing."Goodbye master." Yin and yang said while bowing,you just waved back. I'm excited to see on who im gonna be serving next.' You said while licking your lips.

Meanwhile (yin and yang Pov):

When the princess was gone we quickly tidy up the room we were in then went to the kings chambers and knocked,"come in" the king said. We then came in and kneeled " Princess y/n has now been summoned by her new master" yang said. The king then nod "mhmm you may go now make sure to protect my daughter well" the king said," we will my king" then we exited the room.

Tanjiro's Pov:

It was after we encountered giyuu-san,we are now praying in our family's grave then suddenly a smoke appeared beside me *whoosh* then a girl appeared "w-who are you?" I asked 'she smells different she's not the one that attacked my family'... I thought. The girl then opened her mouth saying "it's a pleasure to meet you master"the girl said bowing." My name is l/n y/n at your service." She said.

"Why are you here?" I asked then she stood up." You summoned me master you have a great will inside of you and that summoned me" she explained." Uhh will ?" I asked confused "it like a will to accomlish something like turning a certain someone to another" she said and I immediately understand.

What she ment was my will to turn nezuko back into human again." I understand we will be traveling from now on can you explain the details more on the road?" I asked "of course master" she said smiling.

"Oh right my name is Kamado Tanjiro and this is my sister Nezuko " I introduced myself and my sister,she then bowed "oh you don't need to bow all the time and you can call me tanjiro" I said."I understand tanjiro"

So y/n have explained to us what man eating demon is and true demons,she also explained the ranks in the underworld as far as i heard there are:

Demon king-the one who rules the underworld(aka y/n's father).

Demon princess - the next heir (aka y/n).

Demon lords-the one who rivals the power of demon princess and are like cardinals and bishops that serves the princess and the king too.

Arch demon-demons that are disciple of demon lords.

Greater demons-the ones that fight in the war with the demon princess.

Great demons- like the greater demons but they're much weaker.

Normal demons- they're the ones that does not fight in the war with the low demons.

Low demons-the demons that have mated with a human and had a child,the child will be a low demon.

Hybrids- the ones who have mated with other species like: angels,gods,etc.