The side job-Chapter 2

(Listen to the video up there is you want to calm down.
The video does not belong to me it belongs to the rightful owner)

No one's pov:

As tanjiro and urokudaki trained outside, y/n had to contact her father to report what was happening in the human world. Y/n was holding a crystal ball and placed it on a table,*bzzt* "Hello father" y/n greeted her father," hello my dear is there something you need?" The father asked." No father but there is something I must report" y/n said.

"Then lets hear it." Her father said. And as y/n reported the man eating demon they found and everything,the king then said "Hmmm then I must request you something if its alright..." the king said." Ofc father what might it be?" Y/n asked," well then can you do a side job for me? I want you to eliminate the person who has broken the taboo and turned humans into man eating demons" the king said "Ofc father I won't let you down" y/n said." Well then take care of yourself y/n" the king said,"yes father " y/n smiled before ending the call. As y/n picked up the ball and hide it tanjiro and urokudaki came back," ah your back well then I must prepare dinner now excuse me.." y/n said.

Y/n's pov:

As we finished eating dinner I asked urokudaki-san about the man eating demons," urokudaki-san can you tell me more about the master of the man eating demon ?" I asked the man "...... The one who started it was kibutsuji muzan..." he said." Hmmm" that was the only thing I said as i summoned yin and yang," is there anything you want master?" The girls asked."Yes please tell tuna to look into the background of kibutsuji muzan for me" I ordered.(yuna is one of you personal servants,she's the one that collects intel)" yes master" the girls said as they disappeared." Looks like I need to hunt this muzan down" I said," well if your gonna hunt muzan down you need to have a nichirin blade they can hurt man eating demons aside from sunlight" urokudaki explained "Hmmm will poison work on them?" I asked as i showed him my katana

" Looks like I need to hunt this muzan down" I said," well if your gonna hunt muzan down you need to have a nichirin blade they can hurt man eating demons aside from sunlight" urokudaki explained "Hmmm will poison work on them?" I asked as i showe...

(Yes your katana is from akame ga kill,it's still the same but you scabbard and hilt of the blade is dark red and  your katana is color black and you can control the poison)

"This is the curse sword of murasame,anything it cuts poisons it and the poison is incurable" you said explaining your sword." Hmm this should work too" urokudaki said,"well then now that we know this will work lets sleep now" I said stretching." Your right"urokudaki said agreeing.

(Timeskip brought to you by author-san having out of ideas 👁👄👁💧)

Tanjiro's pov:
The next day urokudaki-sansaid that he won't teach me anything anymore, he said that i need to prove everything that i learned from him." If you can cut this boulder I will allow you to participate in the final selection" urokudaki said,"eh? EH?! w-wait a minute urokudaki-san!" I yelled but the man just disappeared. When he disappeared I started training the basics and tried to cut the boulder(keyword:tried) but it did nothing 'can I really cut this boulder?! The sword will just snap!' I thought 'no no no I can do this just remember all the thing you have learned from urokudaki-san!' I said reassuring myself as i started to try and cut the boulder but nothing happened. I was frustrated that i headbuted the boulder "I NEED TO WORK HARDER!" I shouted when a voice suddenly said "SHUT UP" I looked up where the voice was coming from, I saw a man with a mask that has a scar near the mouth.