Chapter 33 - Gift?

A good all time skip

It's been a week after our fight at the swordsmith village.

And sadly I didn't to get to go back to the hot spring:(

When the fight was over, we quickly went back to the butterfly estate so that Tanjiro and the others could get treaatment for their injuries.

I wanted to stay behind and go to the hot spring but Tanjiro ordered me to look after Nezuko and then he passed out.

As for nezuko, she got very sleepy and slept on our way back. Muichirou and Mitsuri got serious injuries and went back with us.

Yin and Yang went back to the underworld, and as for me i'm very exhausted.

We took my dragon to go back and rest. The others headed straight to the butterfly estate while i headed to the water estate.

"I'm back." I yelled and then i heard footsteps while i was taking my sandals off.

"Welcome back, i heard about your mission." A voice said and i looked up and saw my cousin Giyyu.

"Mhmm. I wanted to go back to the hot spring..." I said walked to the kitchen and saw that there is food ready to eat there. I looked behind me and flashed him a smile.

"Don't worry, i'm sure you can go back. Oh, you're injured." He said as he mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry, it'll heal." I said as i sat down and started eating the food.

He nodded and exit the room. I put the dishes in the sink and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I undress myself and took a bath. Then i grabbed a towel and went to my room.

I opened my wardrobe and got my night wear/night gown. Then i headed to sleep even though it's morning.

I woke up to the sun setting. There was a knock on my door.

I rub my eyes as i open the door.

"Hey, did you just woke up?" He asked.

I nod and yawned.

(giyyu is older than you by a year.)

He pats my head. " I just wanted to tell you that there is a meeting tomorrow." He said as walked away and waved goodbye.

[Fast forward to the meeting because why not:D]

[enmu is hot i will not be accepting hate comments] - Editor(・∀・)

"Aghh i envy you guys. Why can't i bump into an uppermoon.." Sanemi said.

"It's not like people bump into them all the time. How are you three, Tokitou-san, Kanronji-san, Y/n-san?" Iguro asked.

"Oh yes! I'm feeling alot better!" - Kanronji

"I'm... Still not on full strength.." - Muichirou

"I'm better now, i got full sleep yesterday so most of my energy are restored." - Y/n