Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7

Previously:
Then a man wearing a boar mask entered the room saying "pig assault!!" (Inosuke has entered the chat-)😂

Present time:

'What.the.fawk' y/n thought while being dumbfounded.

'What is going on with this Man? He's wearing a pig's head- and hes carrying blades!' Tanjiro thought.

"Come on monster! I'm going to make die out here in the wild! You're going to make me stronger, and be my stepping stone to higher places!!" The man said proudly.

"Pisses me off. Pisses me off...." the demon muttered.

The man tried to attack the demon but the demon used its blood demon arts to turn the room again.

"Kyahh" teruko was stumble to the ground.

"Teruko hold on to the furniture" tanjiro shouted but then the man with the boar head attempted to kick tanjiro to use him as a boost to the demon.

Good thing y/n noticed it and blocked the man's kick with her shoulders.

The man then successfully used y/n's shoulders to boost to the demon but y/n fall on her bum.

"That thing is a demon with abilities!! Don't swing your swords blindly at it!!" Tanjiro shouted as he came to y/n's side and help her stand.

The demon seem to noticed the man's presence and used its blood demon arts to turn the room once again.

All of them fall off including teruko and the man.

The man seem to notice its abilities and position himself to land but he landed on teruko's back.

"Kyahh" teruko yelp as the man steppes on her back.

"Ahahahaha!! The room is spinning around and around! So interesting! So very interesting!!" The man said not getting off teruko's back.

But tanjiro and y/n went to the man and pushed him off.

"Don't step on other people like that!!" Y/n yelled as tanjiro went to teruko's side and helped her up.

"What are you doing you little brats...." the man said growling a little.

'Ugh did this bitch just called me a brat?!' Y/n thought as a thick vein is on her forehead. She was so angry that the man used her shoulder as a boost and he called her a brat.

But she needed to remain her posture and hold her anger back. 'I swear I'm getting this man back later!' She thought.

"That was some good throw there! Ahahaha!! Not bad,not bad! This is the first time I've ever been thrown by a human!!" The man exclaimed. (Well then come here and I'll throw you to spain!)

Then the man came after y/n and tanjiro but mostly y/n. 'Why is he coming after me?! Isn't he one of the demon slayers?!' Those thought danced around y/n's head as she dodge the man's attacks.

"Getting sliced by one of my blades is going to really hurt!! This isn't a blade that can be used by little children. It can make the person that was sliced experience the feeling of being sliced by a thousand blades!" The man said as he kept on swinging his blades.