The evening meeting-chapter 12

Previously:

"He doesn't want to leave. *giggles* kaburamaru was it?" You asked looking at him as he nodded.

"Guess I'll stay here for a while since he doesn't want to leave yet." He said jumping to the tree branch.

Present time:

Third persons pov:

It was now time for the night meeting and kaburamaru returned to its owner.

Y/n followed obanai to the meeting place.

Everyone was there.

(You were sitting on the left side. Here⬇️)

"Now let's begin the meeting

"Now let's begin the meeting." Oyakata said as all of them nodded.

"You are not uncomfortable sitting in a room full of hashiras,right y/n?" Oyakata asked.

"No. Because one of my relatives are here actually." Y/n replied as the hashiras were shocked.

They looked around and focus on sensing another presence but there was none,and they looked at each other.

They knew that if there was no one near then it must be one of them.

"May I ask who is this relative of yours?" Oyakata asked making the hashiras turned their attention to their master once again.

"Of course. It's my cousin. Tomioka giyuu." As those words left y/n's mouth,the hashiras were surprised and looked at giyuu.

"You know her giyuu?!" The hashiras asked.

"Kinda................... She is in my memories but there are some pieces missing." The water pillar responded.

"Oh I see....... must be because of that." Y/n said as she looked disappointed and sad.

"What do yo-" shinobu was about to say something but Mitsuri interuppted her.

"Does this mean tomioka-san is also a demon?!" Mitsuri asked.

"Hmmm? *giggles* no silly. Ok let me explain." Y/n said.

"I am a half demon and half angel. My parents are the demon king and the angel queen. Giyuu's mom is the water goddess. The water goddess and the angel queen were sisters. Meaning me and giyuu are cousins."