First mission-chapter 3

Previously:
"Are you done? If so pls choose the alloy that will be used for creating your blade." The black haired boy said gesturing us to the table full of ores/alloy.

" The alloy for the blade that will be used to destroy demons and protect yourself will be chosen personally by each of you." The black haired one said.

Meanwhile at the ubuyashiki estate:
"Is that so.. there are five people remaining,they seem to be excellent. My swordsman have increased, I wonder what kind of swordsman they all are." A man with black hair said while petting the crow in his finger.

No one's pov:
As tanjiro and y/n was going back to urokudaki,y/n took out the invisibility spell and tanjiro was really tired so y/n have to support his body while walking. They encountered 8 demons in the final selection, even tho they killed them tanjiro wasn't able to get answers from them.

A way to turn a demon back to human.

The sun was almost setting when they reached urokodaki's house. *bang! The door in urokudaki's house was kicked by now awake nezuko," ah- nezuko you... you woke up!!" Tanjiro shouted clearly worried."!!" Nezuko then turned her head toward the two figures," nezuko- ahh!" Tanjiro attempted to run towards nezuko but his body was too tired so he fell to the ground along with y/n who is supporting his body.

Suddenly a pair of two arms engulf them into a warm embrace, realizing it was nezuko the both of them hugged her back." Wahh!! Why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that? I was so worried!" Tanjiro said crying," but she's awake now and fully energized" y/n said to tanjiro. Then another pair of arms embrace the three of them," you finally came back alive!" Urokudaki said worried.

15 days later:

"Ahh urokudaki-san is that the person we're expecting?" Tanjiro asked as he peeked through the door. A man wearing a hat with windmills started to approach urokodaki's house," my name is haganezuka, I'm the one that has forged the blade that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro." The man named haganezuka said. I am Kamado Tanjiro pls come in and have a seat!" Tanjiro said gesturing the man to come in but the man ignored tanjiro's words " this is the nichirin blade"haganezuka said, "um please come in and have a seat" tanjiro said worried a little." I forged this blade." Haganezuka said still ignoring tanjiro's words.

" The nichirin blade raw materials are iron sand and more from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun "scarlett crimson iron sand" and "scarlett crimson ore" they are the metals that have absorbed the sunlight" haganezuka explained still ignoring tanjiro's words." I'm pretty sure your bag is going to get mud on it." Tanjiro said not giving up, "the mountain the materials are from, the sunlight mountain is bathed in sunlight all year round." Haganezuka still continued "never troubled by clouds or rain." He added.' I see that guy is still his usual Self,never listens to what other people say' urokudaki thought then y/n came outside.

" oh hi you must be the one that forged tanjiro's sword right? Pls come in and have some tea" y/n said calmly as haganezuka looked at her then to tanjiro "Ahh,your the "child of the burning crimson" aren't you?" Haganezuka asked letting tanjiro and y/n see his weird mask." This is most auspicious for us to meet" he added,
" no no im tanjiro and kie's son" tanjiro said while shaking his head and putting his arm up." I didn't mean it like that,your hair and eyes are all red right? If a family is a business of making fire then they will have a child like you so I mean to say that it's a very lucky thing, so be happy."