The Encounter-Chapter 4

Previously:
"I-i can't say!" The demon said while trembling.

Present:
In the demons memory:
"You can't tell anybody ok? You can't tell anybody anything about me. If you say something ill know immediately... I've always been watching you."

Back in reality:
" I CAN'T SAY! I CAN'T SAY! I CAN'T SAY" the demon kept on repeating those words while shaking his head and trembling.

"I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" The demon said regenerating its arms and attacked tanjiro.

But tanjiro dodged it fast and sliced off its head. 'Ahh I couldn't get an answer again..' Tanjiro thought.

'Nezuko!! Oh.. she's asleep. She must be sleeping to recover her energy' Tanjiro thought while putting his head on nezuko.(NO he didn't headbutt her-😂)

"Kazumi-san are you alright?" Y/n asked as she knelt down beside the boy." I've already lost my fiance do you think I'd be alright after that?" The boy said while shedding tears.

"Kazumi-san..." tanjiro said as he went to the crying boy,"no matter how much you've lost,you don't have a choice but to continue living with strength." Tanjiro added.

" What would a kid like you know about any of this!!!" Kazumi said as he gripped tanjiro's haori.

".........." tanjiro said nothing as he held kazumi's hand gently as he looked at the boy with such gentle and sad,somber,heartbroken eyes.

Kazumi then let go of his haori when he saw those eyes. Eyes that carry guilt and sadness in them but he manages to stay happy and cheerful.

"I'm leaving... take this." Tanjiro said as he hand kazumi something." If only satoko's belonging were in here as well" tanjiro added as he show the man a collection of accessories.

The boy quickly took the collection as tanjiro and y/n bowed and left. "I'm sorry I said some things that were overly cruel to you!! Please forgive me! I'm sorry...." kazumi said as he stand up.

The two stopped and waved at the boy. The two then continued to walk as tanjiro's kasugai crow landed at his shoulder. 'Looks like it wasn't just me. Therr are a lot more people that have been killed,tortured,and in pain because of him.' Tanjiro thought angrily.

'That damn kibutsuji muzan!' Y/n thought as she mentally sent daggers to muzan.

"Caw! The next location is asakusa in Tokyo prefecture! There are rumors of a demon hiding there!! Caww!!" Tanjiro's kasugai crow said stating his new mission.

"Eh? Time to go to the next location already?" Tanjiro said like he wants to rest a little. "Go now!" The crow said shouting at tanjiro's ear.

"I swear if that crow won't shut up i'll be having fried crow for dinner" y/n said as she glared at the crow making it jump at tanjiro's other shoulder.

Tanjiro and y/n have now arrived at asakusa.' The streets have developed into this state already!! EVEN tho its night,it's still so bright!! The buildings are so tall,why is that!! Are all cities like this?!' Tanjiro thought.