Red light District-Chapter 18

Previously:

The next day,y/n visited the kamaboko squad.

They were still resting but doing the recovery training as well.

Y/n shared the sweets with them as zenitsu climbed onto her leg and yelled,"please marry me".

As expected,y/n kicked his face away and he got scolded by aoi.

Y/n also noticed something. Inosuke called _ _ _ by _ _ _   _ _ _ _.

(What do you think it is?🙄😶)

Present time:

(Third person pov:)

A few days have passed since the cheering up plan,y/n has cheered up.

The hashiras has returned to their jobs,but of course they always has time for y/n.

Y/n was just chilling  in her room when she heard shouting.

'That sounds like tanjiro' she thought as she got up and look.

When she got there,tanjiro and the other two surrounded tengen,the sound pillar.

"We'll go instead of them!" Tanjiro shouted.

"What is going on here?" Y/n spoke up.

She had her wings shown,so she was just above them.

They all looked up including the girls from the butterfly estate.

'I have no problem taking this three boys with me but the problem is y/n,if I take her,the others will surely yell at me.' Tengen thought as tanjiro spoke up,taking Tengen out of his thoughts.

"He was gonna take this girls to a mission so we proposed we go instead of this girls." Tanjiro said as the other two nodded.

"I don't see a problem,so why not." Y/n said as Tengen panicked a little.

"But you might still be down,so there's no need for you to go. I could just take this boys-"

"Tengen. Have you forgotten that this boys are under my protection? Plus I'm no longer down!" Y/n said with a cheerful smile.

"I- fine." Tengen said with a frown.

They walk to somewhere with Tengen.

"And So? Where are we going,tengen?" Y/n asked.

"To the most flamboyant place in all of japan,filled with just and greed. 'The red light district' where the demon lives."

(A little later,they all began to talk about gods and stuff while y/n just shook her head at their child behavior)

"A wisteria house is on the way to the flower district. We'll get prepared there. Follow me." Tengen said as he turned around and breath a little.