Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31

previously:
tinatamad ako kaya tignan nyu nalng ung last chap:)

^im too lazy so just view the last chap:)

present time:

"what were you saying about running to trees? how vexing of you two." gyokko said as he looked up to see that y/n and muichirou was on the tree branch. y/n's clothes is a little bit tattered because of the fishes,and so was muichirou's. muichirou's uniform was melted in the chest area and the left sleeve. On y/n's clothes,the stomach and the right sleeve. The bottom skirt is also melted but not that melted.

"Nah,you're just stinky." muichirou responded.

"Yea,my nose was gonna melt." Y/n responded.

"So how do you like my godlike power? everything i touch with my fist turns into sweet little fish. Then there's my speed!! with this body not only soft,but also springy. On top of that,these scals ar faster than the waves. I am an existence that knows no bounds. You're shaking. Are you scared? That wasn't even my serious attack." Gyokko said boasting about his powers.

"I'm shaking because i'm hungry. Also if your power is oh so godlike, then.........

why aren't you the uppermoon 1?" Y/n asked smirking.

"You can be as flashy as you like,but it's all useless if you can't touch us." Muichirou said as he and y/n showed a smug face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BEHOLD! MY BEAUTIFUL AND SINCERE SERIOUSNESS!!" gyokko shouted. Smeems like their words had an effect at him.

Blood demon technique: Deadly scales/of war

Muichirou and Y/n ended up on dodging gyokko.

"So you oppose the true nature of my superiority? These scales makes me a free existence. You cannot predict my movements. But I love anyone who oppose my natural truth.

So how should i cook you up? Maybe I'll decapitate you unsightly head stick it into a beautiful fish." Gyokko rambled as he got behind y/n and muichirou.

Breath of mist:seventh form-haze

Breath of hell flame:sixth form-black slashing flame

Just when Gyokko was about to slash the two,they vanish. He looked behind him and found the two running but not fleeing.

He punch that the place he last saw the two but they vanished again. He looked behind him and found the two rnning but like I said,running but not fleeing.

Gyokko looked at his surroundings and saw the place enveloped in mist. For a moment ,gyokko saw the two behind hi but when he turned aroun to hit them,they vanished.

"Hey you."

"Yeah,you."

"Where did you get the idea that you were the only one not being serious?" Both muichirou and y/n said.