Swordsmith village-Chapter 26

Previously:

Then y/n decided to train on the back yard.

They pulled out their katana from the sheath and began to train. They didn't noticed the sunset until giyuu called them to come inside and eat.

Present time:

Butterflies,birds and crows that were on standby are now chilling besides y/n on the cliff were you can see the demon slayer HQ clearly.

"Excuse me,y/n-san!" voices yelled as y/n turned around.

She saw the three little girls that were helping at the butterfly estate. Running towards her and panting.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked with a soft voice.

"Tanjiro and the others are awake!" They said in sync.

Y/n's eyes widened as she smiled.

'Thank goodness!' She thought as she stood up and accompanied the girls back to the estate.

"Btw,who told you I was here?" Y/n asked as the girls looked up.

"The water hashira told us if we needed you and cannot find you,always look for the cliff and the nearest water fall." One of the girls said as the other two nodded.

"Hmm. He's slowly getting his memory back......" they mumbled as the girls looked confused but didn't pry into it.

As they reached the estate,the girls bid goodbye to the demon and went on their way.

As for y/n,they went to tanjiro's room only to hear a scream.

"TANJIRO FELL ASLEEP SO BE QUIET!!"

They looked inside of the room and saw the three girls,a kakushi,aoi,inosuke and kanao there but inosuke was still being loud so y/n decided to switch to the scary parent mode.

"Ehem!"

The 7 people in the room looked into the doorway only to see a angry y/n.

Even at this point,inosuke shut up too and having a terrible flashbacks.

"Would you all kindly shut up? Tanjiro is very tired right now. Those who are not needed in here can get out,except for the people who'll take care of tanjiro."

With that word,inosuke and the kakushi dashed to the exit.

And parent mode is switched off.

Y/n smiled at the girls as they sweatdroped and relieved for a moment.

Y/n exited the room and went back to the cliff.

One week later.

Tanjiro made a full recovery a week later and is doing his recovery training.

But he still haven't got his sword.

"Maybe you should go to the swordsmith's village!" Kiyo said.