Sweet reunion - Chapter 25

Previously:

They read the letter then smiled.

"Heh. Welcome back,sis..."

Present time:

Y/n had a satisfied smile as the others in the back is having fun on the dragon's back.

"Ne obanai." Uzui called the attention of the other hashira.

Obanai turned at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm retiring....."

With wide eye,obanai took in those words.

Then he sigh.

"First rengoku,now you." He said as that caught the attention of the owner of the dragon.

"Hmmm? What do you mean first rengoku? Did something happen to rengoku?" Y/n said turning their head to face the two.

"Rengoku can't fight anymore. After his fight with uppermoon 3,shinobu had to put him into coma so she can treat him better but when he woke up,he decided on retiring.

He said that someone will take his place,we tried on asking who it is but he said "You must figure it out yourselves" and then he kept saying that when we ask him who it is."

Y/n hummed as they turned their head to the sky.

"It's cool up here." Hinatsuru said as makio nod but suma disagree.

The sight of uzui's wives made y/n chuckle.

"We are gonna land soon!" Y/n said as that caught the attention of the people on the back.

"Thank god!!" Zenitsu shouted.

As the dragon landed on a clear field,a little away from the butterfly estate,it shrink up little by little.

They got off the dragon's back as the dragon returned to its child form.

They walked to the estate including y/n as they need to make sure the "kamaboko squad" get treated.

Plus the butterfly estate is close tot he water estate a.k.a giyuu's estate.

When they got there,the kakushi's from the butterfly estate quickly came to them and treated their wounds.

But y/n went to shinobu's office and knocked.

"Come in!" A voice said through the door.

"Hey shinobu-chan! I was wondering if you would treat my wound on the stomach and wing? I trust you sooo...." y/n said as shinobu nodded and motioned them to sit on the bed.

Y/n explained on what happend as shinobu was treating her wounds.

Shinobu gave them an ointment to put on their wing when she was finished.

They went in the changing room and changed their tattered clothes to this⬇️