Chapter 11-

Arizona POV-
Timmy's head rested on my chest as I bounced him in my hip, unlocking the house door. Callie stood next to me her hand placed on the small of my back, the other occupied Sophia who rested in her arm. Right in this moment it felt like everything had finally fallen into place. Like maybe after everything we could finally have our happy ending.

I flicked my shoes off and kicked them to the side of the hall, carrying my sleeping baby up the stairs. "I've got a travel cot in Timmy's room that I some times put him in to play, you can put Sofia down there if you want Callie." I said as she followed me up the stairs, Sofia also flat out in her arms. We placed the babies down and crept out of the room.

"Intense day." Callie pulled me into a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"It certainly was, now let's blow off steam like normal adults and get wine drunk in our pyjamas." I placed a small kiss on her lips. "Come on, we'll cook together."

It was only half seven, we didn't spend long at Meredith's after the hearing, both using our sleeping babies as excuses to leave. But really we just wanted some time together after the crazy events of the day. We tried not to raise any suspicions when we left together, but it was kind of embarrassing when a drunk Cristina Yang called out from the corner of the room "leaving together are we? I see you two, very cozy." She insisted that the only way for her to be able to cope with that many children all in the same place was to get drunk. Which means that she was actually more hindrance than she was help.

"So..." I finally spoke, "Do you think people noticed when we left together?"

Callie's laughed "I'm pretty sure Cristina made sure they did. But hey, I wouldn't worry. People will wonder, let them. But at the end of the day, even if I hated your guts I still would have taken the stand for you. We have too much history for it all to just be washed away, so honestly I don't think anyone is going to be too shocked that we left together. I mean for all they know, we both went home to our separate houses with our separate children."

My heart sank hearing Callie talk about our separate houses and children. I didn't want to be separate anymore, I wanted us to be together.

Callie must have noticed the sadness laced on my face because she stopped stirring the pot of food in front of her and questioned. "What's wrong, Arizona?"

"It's just, it's just that..." I didn't know how Callie would react to this and it made me very nervous. "I want more, I don't want our lives to be separate anymore, I want us to be together. We spent too much time apart and it nearly killed me. Now I just want you. And our babies, I just want us to be together."

I nervously gulped my wine waiting for Callie's response.

"Oh God Arizona, I want that too, I want that so so much. I want to wake up next to you, go to sleep next to you. I've even missed you leaving even cupboard in the freaking house open."

"So I guess I was wondering, if maybe you and Sofia would like to move in here with me and Timothy because I know you only rent your apartment, and I know the lease is coming to an end so it just kind of makes sense."

"I would love nothing more than that my love." Callie whispered placing a long kiss on my lips.

We ate our food and drank our wine in comfortable conversation, sharing small kisses every now and then. Before we knew it, we were two bottles of wine in and I was feeling a little tipsy, "Arizona, come I've found a fun game for us to play." Callie slurred from the living room.

Somewhat confused at what game she could possibly have found as I wasn't aware I had any games in this house for people over the age of about five, I stumbled into the living room. Ever since I lost my leg I became increasingly clumsy when I was drunk. I found her on the floor, with shots of tequila lined up and the twister box in her hand. "Do these shots and let's play." She whisper shouted, trying her best to not wake the kids. We knocked back two shots each a bit too easily and laid out the mat.

After a few turns, I found myself intertwined in Callie's legs, with my arms under her body and my legs on the other side of the mat. "Right leg green" Callie called to me as she span the dial. "Calliopeee... this is actually so unfair, I'm seriously disadvantaged." I whined, pointing to my leg.

"You know what you're so right, let me make up for that." She scooped me up and threw me over her shoulder. I squealed and threw my hands against her back. "Callie" I screamed. She cupped her hand over my mouth "shhh you'll wake the kids" she whispered.

She threw me down on the bed and slowly kissed me, moving her hands down my body to my thighs, she rubbed circles on my inner thighs and squeezed them while kissing my passionately. She knew exactly who to turn me on. I pulled away, our faces inches apart. "Do you think you could maybe give my leg another massage, it's feeling a bit sore." I asked, as my hands played with her hair.

She took my leg off and placed it by my bedside table, before placing her hand on my leg and working her fingers in circles. "Mmmmm" I let out a slight moan. "Do you think you could go a bit higher." "Hmmm no a bit higher." I carried on until Callie's hands were at the top of my thighs, her fingers gently tracing my lace panties. "Mmmm right there" I moaned as I crashed our lips together and pulled off her t shirt. Callie placed kisses on my neck as I tilted my head to grant her more access, she lingered on my collarbone, sucking gently. She new this was my weak spot. "Callie, don't tease me, I need you all of you." I moaned into her neck. Placing kisses down my body, Callie slowly found her way to my pantie line. God it felt good to have her like this again. It felt like every sense in my body was being awoken. She ran her finger tips under the elastic of of lingerie before whipping them off and discarding them on the floor.

Callie POV-
I rubbed Arizona's clit in circles as I sucked on the spot behind her ear which I knew sent her crazy. I could feel her hips start to rock under my hands as she slowly moaned out "Callie please." I gripped her breast with my other hand, occasionally sucking on her nipple. When I'd teased her enough, I pushed my fingers into her opening, thrusting them in and out quickly. This made her crazy and I could tell she was on the edge of an orgasm. "Callie Callie, I'm almost there." She gasped. "Show don't tell, Arizona." I said sternly back. I rubbed her clit in circles harder this time and pumped a third finger inside her hard and fast. I felt her body arch a against me and her passage pulsate against my fingers. I pushed my lips onto hers absorbing all her moans as the orgasm ripped through her body.

After 3 hours of intense pleasure we laid there, hand in hand, breathless. Thankful that we could be together again. After we caught our breath, I pulled Arizona towards me, our naked bodies pressed together in a tight cuddle as we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber.