Chapter 19. Goodbye

Lauren's P.O.V 

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say, almost.

"Since when do you love me?" 

"Since forever." 

All of a sudden Niall stands up and grabbed my cheeks softly with his hands. He looked me in the eyes and his lips joint mines.

I couldn’t take it any longer. This wasn’t how I expected to have my first kiss, so I ended the kiss.

Without saying a word, I ran downstairs going back to the game.

Niall’s P.O.V

Just when I had enough confidence, I kissed her. Out of nowhere. She ran immediately downstairs. I wonder if she liked the kiss.

Now there’s one more thing left, I have to ask her out and then see if she wants to be my girlfriend.

*Five minutes later* 

Lauren’s P.O.V

Finally Niall came. He sat somewhere else far away from us.

“Hey Niall, what happened?” Louis asked.

Niall didn’t answer. He just sat there looking at the ground. He did that during all the rest of the game. When he wasn’t, he looked at me. Like every 30 seconds, sometimes with a little smile. I couldn’t help but blush. It looks like I liked the kiss after all.

*One hour later*

The game was over. There were lots of funny dares, especially for Louis. There was once when he had to wear socks between his ears and climb a tree. He then started shouting “I’M SUPERMAN WITH SOCKS IN MY EARS!!”

When the boys left, Gabby and I begged Isabelle to spend the night with us in our house. Gabby and I felt a bit alone after this unexpected event with Mel.

“Lauren, I need to talk to you alone. Now.” Isabelle said with a serious tone, guiding me to my room.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You know Niall loves you, right?”

“Uhum, he kissed me about an hour ago. Guess that’s a way to prove that he loves me. Wait, who do you know that? Did Niall tell you?”

She nodded.

“What did you told him, Lauren?”

“Nothing. I was so speechless that I ran downstairs without saying a word. But, can I confess you something?”

“Sure!” Said Isabelle. This time with a smile on her face.

“I think I liked the kiss.” I said blushing.

“Really, Lauren? Really??” I heard a voice a bit closer to me. It wasn’t Isabelle, or Gabby. It had a soft Irish accent. I could hear that person smiling while talking on the phone.

My eyes widened.

“Sorry Lauren, but Niall was so desperate to know if you like him or not.” Said Isabelle with a little smile on her face.

“Give me the phone, Isabelle!!!” I yelled at her. But I wasn’t mad at her. In fact, I’m almost pleased for that.

“Fine, but don’t yell at him!”

“No promises”

“Isabelle, let her talk to me please.” Said Niall on the phone.

“Fine.” She said as she gave me the phone and left the room.