Chapter 14. Misunderstanding

Liam's POV

I was terrified of what happened with Isabelle I didn't know what to do... I carried her to my car and drove her to the hospital where they attended very nicely.

I was with Amanda and Gabby and the doctor was getting closer to us with a shocked face and we all were terrified of what he was going to tell us.

"Good afternoon, you're Isabelle's friends".

"Yes we are, is she okay?" Gabby said.

"She is... She is in coma".

We all were terrified, I stared at Amanda and she had tears all over her face. I rubbed her head and placed near my shoulder.

"Can we see her?" Gabby asked.

"Yes you can, but be silence please" The doctor said as he walked away.

We all entered the room and saw her with so many hurts and she looked so innocent.

I called Melanie because she didn't knew about anything of what was going on.

"Hello, Melanie?"

"Hey Liam, what's up?"

"Umm I don't have good news Melanie"

"Liam you're scaring me, what happened?"

"Isabelle fell from the stairs in Amanda's House.

"What!? Liam are you serious? OMG where are you?"

"We are in The Central Hospital"

"Ok, thanks for telling me, I'll me there in 2!"

"Hey Guys, I'm already here!" Melanie said as she entered the room.

"Why we don't go outside" Gabby said.

Everyone began to leave; I was the only one left. I took this opportunity to practice what a must say to Amanda when I propose her to be official boyfriend and girlfriend. I took Isabelle's hand and started practicing.

"You are the best thing that happened to me in earth, without you I wouldn't be the same. You teach me how to be a nice person, you teach me how to love and that's why I love you so much and I want you to be my official girlfr-"

"LIAM WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU LIED TO ME, HOW COULD YOU?! YOU LIED TO ME WITH ISABELLE!" Amanda said as she broke into tears.

"Wait"

She leave running and sat in a bench outside.

I run towards her and sat beside her

"Amanda listen, what you heard was not true, I was practicing with Isabelle what I supposed that I was going to tell you. I'm so sorry if I made you think things they were untrue, please believe me.

Amanda's POV

I Knew Liam was telling the truth; I saw it in his eyes, he had that puppy face that killed me.

I rubbed my eyes to wipe my tears and said...

"Liam I love you with all my hearts why I wouldn't forgive you, its ok. I have to be careful in the way I say things... Forgive me too".

"Don't worry sweetheart"

He leaned to me and gave me a sweet kiss.

I trust in Liam because if we didn't trust in each other there can't be a relationship, but this time I felt a little insecure and that little insecure can end with all our love and I can't let that happen.

"Liam, why don't you go inside?

"Ok, let's go"

"I need to do something so go inside and I will be there in a sec"

"Ok sweetheart"

*Liam entered to the hospital and I grabbed my phone*

"Helloo?"

"Hi Jason, I'm Amanda. Do you remember me?"

"Amandaaaa!, how are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"Fine and why you call me"

"Jason, I need a very big favor"

"What Favor??"

"I need you to spy Liam, so I can be sure that he is not cheating me with any other women. Could you make me this favor?

"Of course Amanda"

"Ohh thank you so much!!"

"You're welcome"

"Nice to talk to you, bye"

"Bye Amanda"

*I entered to the hospital*

I felt bad because I knew that Liam will never do that to me, but "there's a bigger chance of losing him than him losing me."