Chapter 24. The Five Musketeers

Please read author’s note: VEEERYYY IMPORTAAANT

----------------------------

Lauren’s P.O.V

“Lauren I think you must forget about Zayn and his ‘drugger’. I know he didn’t mean it.” Perrie placed a hot cup of tea in my hands as I took a sip of it.

“Yeah, but don’t you think we must do something about it? That dude receives jail!”

“Or girl”, Gabby replied.

“Anyway, we must do something about it. The band has officially separated. And you know what’s worst? Their fans think they’re just having days off ‘cause they haven’t seen them together for a while!” I quickly stood up from the couch.

“Woah. Calm your chills out for a bit”, Amanda grabbed my shoulders and sat me on the couch again, “All we, the girls, have to do right now is doing that weirdo plan you created and hope it will work.”

“Oh. I know it will! We’ll be like the One Direction saviors! Give it up for the…”I quickly counted everyone’s head, “Five musketeers!”

Isabelle’s P.O.V

Everyone cheered with their soda cups up with Lauren’s cheerful yells. Me, I was just sitting there on the couch as usual watching how Amanda was having fun, when she has absolutely no idea what I’ve done. I need to tell her. I need to tell her right now before somebody else does. I just need the right time…Damn I sound like if I were a boy thinking about how to ask a girl out…ok, let’s just pretend that never happened….

“Isabelle!” I quickly raised my head from the ground and looked at Lauren who was calling my name. “Come celebrate with us!” I fake a smile and stood up besides her, still with some pain inside me.

Knock knock

“THE HELL IS TO INTERRUPT OUR FREAKING CELEBRATION?!” Lauren and her shouts…She headed towards the door and opened it, but I couldn’t see who it was, because Amanda was standing in front of me.

“LIAM WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME?!” Oh no. I moved my head to one side from Amanda’s shoulder and looked, only to see those chocolate brown eyes standing at the entrance.

Amanda quickly turned around after she heard his name. I can’t tell how her face was, I was just paralyzed with Liam in the house.

“Liam!” Amanda quickly ran towards him and embraced his arms on his torso. He awkwardly hugged her back with a concerned smile. This is not good. Not good at all.

“What are you doing here?” she raised her head to face him.

“We need to talk”, he answered. Lauren closed the door and awkwardly came to the living room where Gabby and I were.

“Fine, umm if you guys really need to talk, can you at least do it another day?” Yes please.

“We need to talk right now.” I’ve never seen his look that cold. He usually has that sweet and innocent look that makes you ask yourself of your existence…what?

“Fine. The kitchen is over there if you need any knives”, Lauren pointed at the kitchen with nothing more than junky food and just three apples.

Liam’s P.O.V

Amanda was happy when she saw me. Did Isabelle tell her? No. If she would’ve told her, World War III should’ve been started already. So nope, everyone’s safe.

I took her to the farthest room of this house, which I certainly don’t know much of it, and we finally did it to this strange room that looked as if it was abandoned. For a moment I thought it was Isabelle’s, but I took one glance at the door, with colorless letters that quickly read: Melanie.