Chapter 11. Another Problem :D

Gabby's P.O.V

Everyone was looking for Amanda. I know is weird from us to do that, but let me tell you we used to be friends at kindergarden. We have to help her.

All this time I've been with Zayn helped me know how his life is like. All about his fans and how dedicated they are. He also knows things nobody knows about me. Not even my friends. He knows I like Harry very much, and that it meant so much for me to finally meet him. I didn't know if he was serious, but Zayn told me that he'll do whatever it takes to convince Harry to go out with me.

Everything was alright until I slipped and fell down in a hole in the middle of a park. Who can dig a hole that deep in the middle of nowhere? Everything was dark, I couldn't see anything. The only thing I could hear were Zayn's screams. He was shouting my name to see if I was alright.

I felt unconscious.

"Zayn, please, help me get out of here!" I finally screamed at him after I was waked up.

Zayn leans in the ground and tried to hold my hand. It all failed. He also fell in the hole right beside me.

"Ooouch. My back! I guess this wasn't a good idea, Gabby". He complained.

I helped him by holding up his back. Now the two of us can't get out of the hole. All I could do was to call the girls.

"Great, my phone is discharged. I can't call the girls". I said.

Zayn offered me his phone and we called Harry.

Harry's P.O.V

After having a long and awkward walk with Niall and Lauren, in which none of us said a word after this unexpected news, I received another call.

I thought it was my mom so she could explain us everything, but no, it was Zayn.

"Hi Zayn, what's up? Do you know something about Amanda?"

"Hi Harry I'm not Zayn, I'm Gabby."

"Hi Gabby what's up?"

"Harry, Zayn and I need help, we are trapped in a deep hole".

"Wait, what happened? Where are you?"

"Harry, right now I can't talk, the signal is failing. Come here, we're near the park you, Lauren and Niall are. We are just beside a huge rock with the shape of an oval. Well, I think it's an oval, anyways, come here now!"

--------------

Almost an hour later we found them. They were right beside a rock, a huge rock. But it wasn't like an oval, it had a lot of more shape.

"Zayn, Gabby, are you alright?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Finally you've come guys" Gabby and Zayn shouted. Gabby was already freaked out, and very stressed.

"Don't worry guys, we'll find a way to get you out". Lauren said trying to calm them down.

Lauren, Niall and I tried to find a rope or something like that, but we couldn't. We only had a choice:

"Niall, hold my feet tightly so I can get them out." I told Niall. Lauren just stood there trying to calm down Gabby, Zayn wasn't that stressed, actually.

"Ok, do it quickly, I can't hold them too much." Said Niall as he was holding my feet.

"Gabby, because the hole is too deep, I need to you to hang over Zayn's shoulders."

"Ok, I'm already over his shoulders, now what?"

"Now I'll hold your hands so you can get out, then I'll do the same with Zayn".

I stretched as long as I could, I hold her hand, i felt something I haven't felt a while ago when I hold someone's hand. Unfortunately our plan failed. Both Niall and I fell in the hole also, leaving Lauren alone. The fall didn't hurt a lot. I fell just beside Gabby, almost on top of her. I could feel her breath in my ear.

We still were looking at each other. Her eyes glittered in the moonlight, as we smiled at each other. Maybe I could do the next step if it wasn't for Lauren's voice above us. She was still out of the hole.

"Hello... Guys are you alright? Do you want me to do something?"

I stood up and told her to don't worry, it was very dangerous for her. Besides, I don't want my old but best friend, the one I care the most, to get hurt.

Amanda's P.O.V

Finally with the bandage off. I saw everything clearly. I was in the middle of a garage. It wasn't too dark, but I could barely see things.

"I guess you've already wake up, don't you?" I heard a voice calling in the same room as I was. It was from a boy.

"Who are you? And what am I doing here?" I said almost crying.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe with me".

How could I be safe with someone who kidnapped me? I don't even know this guy. I hope he'll not hurt me. I wonder how Liam is right now.

"How am I supposed to be safe with someone I don't know?! Who are you, and what am I doing here?" I literally yelled at him to expect an answer.

"Well, if you want to know everything about me, then here you go. I'm Zack, I'm 19 and I'm from California."

Zack. 19. California. Why do I feel like I know this guy?

"And one more thing. You were my girlfriend".

Her what? Ok, I need an explanation, now!

"Look, Amanda. Almost 3 years ago, at high school we were an envied couple. One night, your parents came to your house drunk. They began fighting for no reason, it was your first time seeing them like this, so you called me. When I came to your house I saw blood coming from the corridor. It guided me to the living room, and there you were, blood spilling down your head. I ran as fast as I could to you. I saw a bottle of beer beside you, then I thought maybe your dad hit you with it. When I was with you I asked what happened, but when you were going to answer, the only thing you said was a 'Who are you?'. My world collapsed when I heard that. You forget totally about me. You had no idea who I was. After realizing you lost your memory, I took you to the hospital. The doctor told me that the hit affected you a lot, and that maybe you'll never get your memory back. Then I left the hospital, letting you in hands of the doctor. The only way I could see you at school was making sure everything with you was ok, I didn't let anybody hurt you. Then I found out that I had to move here, to London, and that I'll probably never see you again. I refused to go, but it was all because of my parents' jobs, so I had to. Believe me, it hurt me a lot. When I found out you were dating Liam, my heart broke in pieces. I never found any other girl like you, I didn't even know how you guys met."

That explains everything. Zack was the one I was in love with since I was in 5th grade. He became my boyfriend in 9th grade, and we have been together 1 year more. Then, another year after, when we were about to celebrate our 2 years together, was the night of my lost memory.

All this time without remembering about Zack, I've been mean with other girls, especially Lauren, Gabby and Melanie. My parents were fighting a lot, so the only way I could relieve, was being mean to them.

"I can't believe it. I got kidnapped by my ex, and now, my boyfriend is worried about me. This can't be happening". I cried while I was still sitting down on the chair.

I could feel Zack's warm arms around me, giving me a tight hug. I put my head on his shoulders, him hugging me tighter. When I realized I was laying my head on my kidnapper's shoulder. I had to wake up, but it was Zack, the first boy I've ever loved in my entire life. But, what about Liam?

"Sorry Zack, but I don't think I still think the same about you, I'm with Liam right now". I told him, hoping he would change his mind.

"Maybe this will remind you about something..." He says as he leans closer to me.

Finally, after a long time, his lips joint mines. I could feel him smiling while we kissed, but for some reason, I liked it.