Chapter 29 ...Love... [PART 1]

Gabby’s P.O.V

Harry didn’t rub his hand up and down my spine the other night, the night where I guess Niall gave Lauren that promise ring. Harry didn’t kiss my neck that passionate the other night. And of course, Harry didn’t pull my short down my legs and throw it against the floor the other night…like he’s doing it right now.

“Baby be mine tonight”, he whispers humming with the rhythm of the song. “Tell me you love me.”

“You know I love you.” I whisper followed by a moan after the contact of Harry’s teeth on my neck.

“Say it.”

“I just don’t love you, Harry. I want you…” And that’s when the rest of my clothes joined my short on the floor.

Alright this feels awkward so the rest of the scene will be censored so yh idk just imagine what they’re doing lol? Alright these scenes are forbidden for kids…? Scratch that

*next day*

Zayn’s P.O.V

So Harry’s again at the girl’s place? Poor Lauren, she must be pissed off for so many noises at night. I’ll make sure to apologize to her the next time I see her.

“What ya thinking about, mate?” Niall asks sitting on the same table I am, taking a sip of his tea.

I shrug and say, “Just thinking, about Harry and Gabby and…”

“What they were doing last night…” he cuts me off laughing.

“Yeah”, I chuckle.

“I heard they were loud last night!” And that’s when I chocked in my own drink.

“W-what?!” I say.

“Lauren called me. She heard some loud moans and Gabby kept saying: Harry! Harr—“

“Alright, alright, enough! Stop it!” I say with my hands already covering my ears.

After a few chuckles from Niall, he actually looked bipolar. He turned from a little child to a serious grown up man, “Hey, um…I need help with…something.”

“Sure, mate”, I say. “Talk”

He looked nervous. His eyes were looking up and down around the entire place. As he rubs his soft blonde hair, he says, “Is Lauren.” You have no idea how he looked like. As he said her name, his eyes sparkled. They usually don’t spark. And his smile. I guess that’s the smile that melts down million of girls.

“What happened with the two of you?”

“Is, um…complicated. W-we didn’t have a decent date since…well…a long time. So I was wondering if—“

“If I can help you or give you ideas for your date?” I cut him off, hopefully knowing what he was asking me. I guessed right, but I still have a question. “Why do you ask me?”

“Let’s admit it, lad, you’re romantic. I’d ask Harry, but he’s somewhere else.” He says smiling.

“Aww”, I say pinching his cheek as it gets red and a smile grows across his face, “Thanks for the compliment, lover boy.” After a few chuckles from him and me, I started thinking. I know Niall very well. Lauren not that much. I mean, I really do, but I’m not the childhood best friend of her like Harry and Niall are. Thankfully, I know the basic: they eat a lot. Maybe a quiet and simple dinner at Nando’s? Nope, that’s been very used. Besides, if they ever do an eating competition, those two will get kicked out of the restaurant. Maybe a ride on the Big Eye of London will be nice, but I also know Lauren is afraid of heights. Damn, Niall put me into a very hard job. I don’t blame him, after all, I’m the romantic one.