Chapter 1. Summer Vacations

Lauren's P.O.V

"As a wise man said once:" it does not matters how slow you go, as long as you do not stop".

Those were the last words I've heard in our Graduation, from my "friend", Amanda. Don't ask why I put "friend", is just that she's not a nice girl, that's all.

Finally we're graduating from school! No more dumb teachers, nor stupid exams, nor math problems, just me and my friends hanging out, probably also looking for an university the 3 of us could study in. You know, I've always wanted to study in UK, far away from home. It has been my biggest dream since I remember. There are such good things in UK. Life will be perfect there. Even my fave band lives there. They're five hot, sexy, handsome, really good-looking gentleman who make my heartbeat race. Could you imagine how things would be if my besties Gabby and Melanie studied with me? That'll be just great, we are inseparable. They are the best friend a girl can have, I don't even know how my life would've been if I wouldn't met them. Best thing is, we have never fight for a boy before, NEVER in life.

Melanie is driving us to my flat, we'll be having something my mom likes to call "Celebration dinner". She invited Gabby and Melanie's family. It looks like they have something important to tell us...

Gabby's P.O.V

"It looks like someone's excited!" I told Lauren as she began smiling like an idiot all the way to her house. Every time she does that it only means one thing: gifts. Lets say that her parents give her most of the things she want, except a travel to UK, something Lauren wanted more than anything else in the world. She's not the only one. Since I've known One Direction all I wanted to do was traveling to UK and meet them, especially Harry, the flirt with curly hair and adorable dimples. Melanie's favorites are Louis and Zayn, but I don't exactly know who are Lauren's favorites. Every time I ask her, she says she loves them by equal, but she says she have a special favoritism in Harry and Niall,but she also feel something different for them, like a kind of fraternity. I don't know.

Melanie's P.O.V

Everything was calm and quiet, until "Live while we're young" sounds in the radio, so then Lauren and Gabby begun to sing like crazy girls, well and me too, but I was driving so I had to pay attention to the driving, so i said to them: "Please be silent I have to pay attention to the driving, please!

" You're so rude!!!! Let us be happy!" They answered. That's how my friends are, dramatic, but I love them for that, then my life wouldn't be interesting.

All of a sudden there was a semaphore, and I could see a dark shadow behind my window. I opened it a bit, and all I could see were 2 pairs of blue and green eyes in front of me.

"OMG IS LOUIS TOMLINSON, I SWEAR IT, I SWEAR IT!!!!! I thought to myself.

"Mel, vas happenin?" Asked Lauren pretending to be Zayn. MY Zayn, even though Louis is my favorite also.

"Do you have some money for me young ladies?" I could hear the man behind the window asking. I literally died when I saw his eyes. Maybe I'm just too obsessed with the boys that I'm starting to see things. I'm not the only one, Lauren once thought she saw Simon Cowell walking down the street and Gabby once "saw" Harry in a park. Even though I know I'll never meet them, I still have a bit of faith for unless see them through a long distance, for me is enough.

We gave the wanderer a bit of our money and headed to Lauren's house, wondering what's waiting for us in there.