Chapter 13. The Rescue

Chapter 13 The Rescue

Amanda's P.O.V

When I kissed Zack I felt something I've never felt in a while. It isn't that I don't love Liam, I still do, but I remembered part of what happened with him in the past. I forced my mind to remember more, but I couldn't.

"Now do you remember?". Zack asked.

"I think so, but remembered I still love Liam and that will never change".

"Yeah, I know, so then you should remember I'll love you even though if you're with someone else, and that will never change also".

He was really like a poet sometimes. I remember once when we used to date, I told him I felt horrible and that nobody likes me, so he told me like a half an hour speech telling me how perfect I am to him, and that it doesn't matter what other people say about me, because I'm his only girl.

"So, then I guess you're the one who planned all of this, right?" I asked him.

"Wow, you read minds".

"Why did you do it? Do you have any idea of how Liam could be right now?"

"Well, then sorry if I ruined you little boyfriend's life, but he must understand you were mine first and that this ever happens to him, maybe he'll do the same. Don't you think?"

"Zack, if you really love me, should let me go and let me be happy with him. Outside, there could be many girls prettier than me waiting for you."

"Don't ever say that again, never in life!!"

Zack scared me with that last thing he said, I thought that at any moment he'll slap me in the face.

Everything was interrupted when Genesis entered the room.

"Zack, we must go now, the police is coming. Take the girl."

The police is coming. I hope Liam called them and find me soon, now I'm scared of being with Zack, Genesis and Stephan, the other guy. For some reason, I feel okay knowing that Zack won't hurt me and will protect me against everything.

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up after having another weird dream with Harry and Niall. I guess I had it because of the news I heard last night. I couldn't believe, I still can't, and maybe Harry and Niall think the same. After our long night yesterday, when I come home with the girls, I called my mom to make sure if it was true about my friendship with Harry and Niall.

She told me it was true, but she didn't told me before because she wanted me to discover it by myself.

How could my parents lied to me after all this time I've been a directioner? Every time they were in an interview, I screamed or made "facial expressions" when they show something funny Niall did, or when Harry makes those looks that kills a fan immediately, my parents acted as natural as possible.

One day when I was watching one of their interviews my dad asked me who was my favorite, so I told him that I had a special favoritism for Harry and Niall.

He made a weird face and smiled a bit at the ground. Then my mom walked by and my dad asked her to talk to her alone. While they talked, I saw their faces. My dad looked at me when I figured out he was saying "Harry Styles". What were they talking about that involved Harry?

"Good morning, sleepy beauty. Had a good night?" Gabby asked me while she gives us our breakfast.

"Ummm yeah, a bit. I dreamed again with Harry and Niall: they were in an interview and the host asked the boys that if two of them fall in love with the same girl what could they do, so Harry and Niall looked at each other and then at the ground with sadness."